Villa Arika is located in Canggu on the beach in the peaceful village of Pererenan, 9 km north of the restaurant/nightlife districts of Legian and Seminyak and approximately 45 minutes from Bali International Airport. The Greg Norman designed Bali Nirvana Golf Course at Tanah Lot is also a 15 minute drive towards the North.
Villa Arika sits just back of the dunes on one of Bali’s best west-coast surfing beaches. Finish in April of 2002, it offers views of the Bukit to the south, to the north lie palms, rice terraces and a series of headlands, the nearest of them surmounted by a charming temple. From the master bedroom, you have a view of Mount Agung Bali biggest, most sacred volcano.
|4 Bedroom Villa|
|US$ 1150++||US$ 1550++||US$ 1925++||Included|
All rates are quoted in US$ net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Welcome refreshment and fruit basket upon arrival
- In villa daily breakfast for two persons per room
- Afternoon tea/coffee
- Daily villa cleaning
- Daily car and driver for consecutive 8 hours, exclude petrol
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: June 26 - August 1, August 17 - 31 and Easter week.
Peak season period: August 2 - 16 and December 19 - January 9.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is two persons per room.
Villa DescriptionThe Villa
This four-bedroom property is situated on 1.2 hectares on the beach and has amazing sunsets. There are two sleeping pavilions, each has an ocean view, air conditioning, ensuite bathroom with large bathtub and an outdoor shower in the very private garden and are beautifully finished with wooden floors and king sized beds. All of the bedrooms have a large outdoor patio/veranda with a large cushioned day bed. The villa has been built so that there are ocean views from every room in the house. All indoor rooms have air conditioning and all bedrooms have bathrooms ensuite.
Villa Arika is decorated in an eclectic fashion with a very tasteful mix of classic wood and marble pieces along with more contemporary rattan furniture. The cushions and silk pillows are made of fabrics from all over Asia and are in rich hues of purple and gold. The artwork has been collected by the owner the past 25 years and is from some of Indonesia most famous artists.
Upon entering the grounds, via the Balinese entrance gate, one finds oneself entering an extraordinary courtyard with lush tropical trees, flowers and plants and a trickling array of fountains. As you walk along the path to the 10 meter high outdoor living area, you pass by 4 ancient stone Balinese statues. Stone steps takes you across the fish pond and you enter the outdoor living area.
Upon entering you are immediately struck by the amazing views of the ocean that are just past the swimming pool and gardens. The blue tiled swimming pool and over 1 hectare of breathtaking tropical gardens surround you in this tropical paradise. The swimming pool has an invisible edge, deep blue tiles and is surrounded by gardens. The attached Bali has plush cushions to sit and enjoy the sunset and gardens.
- 4 air conditioned bedroom with King size beds, beautiful indoor/outdoor bathroom ensuites, gleaming wooden floors and private balconies.
- Satellite TV and DVD players in indoor living
- Extensive library of books and magazines
- Amazing views of the ocean and sunset from every bedroom
Facilities and Amenities
- Large blue tiled infinity edged swimming pool
- All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
- Air conditioning in all indoor rooms
- Cable TV and DVD player in indoor living room
- Large Bale with cushions over looks pool, gardens and Ocean
- Dining room table seating 8-10 people
- Modern Kitchen with 2 large refrigerators
- Private swimming pool of a salt water size 16 x 16
- Mobile phone for local calls
- Generator back up
- Gym room
Staff includes: 1 cook, 3 housekeepers, 9 security guards, 4 full time gardeners. The cook can prepare both Western and Indonesian cuisine. Housekeepers clean rooms twice a day and 24 hours security.
- Villa Sungai Tinggi US$ 875 - US$ 1,425
Location: CangguBedrooms: 4
Villa Sungai Tinggi offers a rare taste of traditional Balinese luxury. Meaning ’High River’, this blissful four-bedroom villa sits on the banks of a small lagoon, where the river meets the sea, with over 100 metres of private beach frontage...Setting: Beachfront Villas