Mango Tree Villas
Part of a gated community, Mango Tree Villas comprises three separate villas and is aptly named after the shady mango tree within the courtyard. Located in Jimbaran, this accommodation is uniquely Balinese and uses local materials to harmonize with the surrounding environment.
Open-air living is the theme for the one and two bedroom pool villas whereas if wanting air-conditioned comfort the one bedroom suite villa is the choice to make.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|Villa Gajah (1 Bedroom Plunge Pool Villa)|
|Villa Gecko (1 Bedroom Pool Villa)|
|Villa Godok (2 Bedroom Pool Villa)|
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket upon arrival
- In villa daily breakfast
- Daily villa cleaning
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Government tax and service charge
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
- High & Peak Season Periods
High Season period: April 1 - June 30 and September 16 - October 31.
Peak Season period: July 1 - September 15 and December 20 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 3 nights; PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- 1 Bedroom Villa: 2 adults + 1 child
- 2 Bedroom Villa: 4 adults + 1 child
- Child up to 16 years old using extra bed is available at extra charge inclusive breakfast
Villa DescriptionThe bedrooms in all villas are air-conditioned, super comfy and have their own en-suite bathrooms. The two-bedroom villa has a connecting second bedroom set up with twin beds for families whereas the single bedrooms are an adult sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of everyday noise and pressures. Beautiful artwork and materials have been used throughout, showcasing the artisticnature of the island.
Living and dining rooms with modern kitchen facilities are located in the villas and you will be pampered by staff that manage the villas.
You know you are in Bali with the beautiful tropical gardens that are showpieces throughout the villas. Come together with family and friends and enjoy the shared pool unwinding on a sun lounger and enjoying the warmth of the sun. Alternatively take a trip down to the beach and have a fabulous seafood meal at one of the many restaurants that dot the beachfront.