Villa Griya Aditi
Welcome to Villa Griya Aditi ("The Abode of the Light" in Sanskrit), located in the friendly village of Tengkulak Kelod, near Ubud. Overlooking a landscape of rice fields and forest, you will find calm and relaxation, while you are only a short drive away from the cultural and artistic experience of Ubud and nearby villages.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|3 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle (valid for minimum 3 nights stay)
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- In villa daily breakfast
- Laundry service
- Daily car and driver for consecutive 10 hours, exclude petrol
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Airport drop-off service upon departure with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 10% government tax.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - August 31.
Peak season period: December 15 - January 6.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH & PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room
- Extra person using extra bed is available at extra charge, include breakfast
- Children under 12 years old sharing bed with parents will be Free of Charge
- No adult triple sharing bed is permitted
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation (or No Show) of a booking may involve the forfeiture of deposit(s) and/or any payments made
- Cancellation from 7 days and less before arrival may involve forfeiture of the full 100% payments is nonrefundable
- Cancellation from 8 days to 14 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 50% payments
- Cancellation from 15 days to 30 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 25% payments
- Cancellation from 31 days to 61 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 10% payments
Villa DescriptionThe Villa
Griya Aditi is a three bedroom villa. The name Griya Aditi means "Abode of the Light". The villa is designed as a modern interpretation of Balinese traditional living, each room on ground floor opening on a wide patio. The Master bedroom faces the rice fields and the infinity swimming pool. It has en-suite bathroom with bathtub and an outdoor shower. It also has a outdoor daybed and a private garden.
Two other bedrooms on ground floor face the swimming pool. Both have indoor bathroom with showers. The dining / living room opens on the garden, the swimming pool and rice fields. A family room faces the back garden. Children love to play in the family room, in times of rain.
All rooms have air conditioning and fan. The kitchen is used for final preparation of the dishes before serving. It has a refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a water dispenser. The swimming pool is tiled with natural stones coming from Java. The Bale Bengong is a place where you can relax or get a traditional massage. The garden faces more than 1 km uninterrupted rice fields, with a small temple on the right side.
Services & Facilities
The Villa has been designed, built and is managed with the single purpose of your enjoying a wonderful and trouble free stay. The villas' staffs include cook, waiters and room attendants, pool attendant and maintenance man, gardener, and night watchmen. The villa manager will welcome you upon arrival. She will visit you during your stay to check whether everything goes fine. You also call on her in case of a difficulty. The villas are fitted with modern facilities, telephone connection to all rooms as well as to kitchens, the office and security post, wired and wireless broadband internet and cable TV.
Note about broadband internet: please remember that you are in Bali and nothing goes at light speed here, internet connection is not an exception. We have ample electrical capacity to power all the above and to keep the villas cool, and a 30 kVA generator for the occasional power cuts, which are part of the life, here.
Through an agreement with a local group of drivers, we provide 1 car per villa for the entire duration of the guests' stay. Their cars are new generation Kijangs, comfortably seating up to 6 adults. The driver's knowledge of Bali, including the most remote and "off the beaten track" roads is exceptional.