Des Indes Villa II
Moments from Petitenget Beach, set within Seminyak’s elite Laksmana Estate, lies Des Indes Villa II. This five-bedroom luxury villa offers guests a contemporary take on old Bali-style open-concept living and Asian heritage chic. The two vaulted teakwood-lined bedroom pavilions facing each other across the 10-metre swimming pool are rich with colonial-style furniture, oriental rugs, and Chinese and Indonesian artefacts. Counterpointing the traditional influence are more contemporary luxuries - top-range King Koil mattresses, crisp cotton bed-linen, curved 47-Inch TVs with satellite channels in the bedrooms, and Body Shop toiletries in the air-conditioned Italian marble bathrooms.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|3 Bedroom Villa (2 bedroom will be locked)|
|4 Bedroom Villa (1 bedroom will be locked)|
|5 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in in the villa upon arrival
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Refreshing cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome flower arrangement
- Welcome fruit basket
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Daily villa cleaning
- Personalized check-out in the villa upon departure
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Special Offers & Promotions
- 10% Discounts for last minute booking
- 15% Discounts for booking 10 nights up during low season and shoulder season
- 10% Discounts for booking 10 nights up during high season
- 5% Discounts for booking 10 nights up during peak season
- 20% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during low season and shoulder season
- 15% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during high season
- 10% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during peak season
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2017) August 21 - 31
- (2018) March 24 - 28, April 3 - 14, April 28 - May 1, Jun 16 - 22, August 19 - 31
- (2019) April 5 - 16, June 15 - 21, August 18 - 31
Rate for Shoulder season is approximately 20% higher than low season, please contact us for more info.
High season period:
- (2017) June 24 - August 20, December 16 - 25
- (2018) January 3 - 7, February 15 - 21, March 29 - April 2, April 28 - August 18, December 15 - 25
- (2019) February 2 - 10, April 17 - 21, June 22 - August 17, December 15 - 25
Peak season period:
- (2017 - 2018) December 26 - January 2
- (2018 - 2019) December 26 - January 5
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Last Minute Deals
10% Discount for booking made less than 15 days prior to arrivalContact Us Now
Long Stay Promotion
15% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 20% discount for booking 30 nights up during Low & Shoulder SeasonContact Us Now
10% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 15% discount for booking 30 nights up during High Season
5% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 10% discount for booking 30 nights up during Peak Season
Early Bird Deals
15% Discount for booking made 150 days or more prior to arrival (excluding peak season)Contact Us Now
Valid for travel dates between 12 Jul 2017 until 04 Jan 2020
Stretch out in the shallows of the pool, dry off on one of the sun-loungers then feast on lunch at the marble-topped table in the poolside pergola. Curl up on the antique daybed in the living room with a good book from the villa’s eclectic collection. Then, after soaking in a petal-strewn bath, put on your glad rags and wander across to Potato Head for sunset cocktails, followed by candle-lit dinner at La Lucciola before sinking into the comfort of your romantic four-poster bed.
Of course there is no need to leave the villa at all - among the seven-strong team on hand to pamper you is an accomplished chef who can prepare meals throughout the day to a reasonably priced menu.
With the beach, boutiques, restaurants, bars and spas of Seminyak just moments away, a honeymooning couple, two couples or a small family will find Des Indes Villas II the perfect choice for their Bali vacation. For larger groups (up to 18 adults and four extra children), the villa can be rented in conjunction with the four-bedroom Des Indes I to create a nine-bedroom estate with three pools - perfect for extended families or groups of friends.