Villa des Indes
Nestled in the heart of Bali’s most stylish neighborhood, Seminyak is Bali luxury villa, a century old antique Javanese ‘Joglo’. Villa Des Indes, named after a famous early 20th century hotel offers guests a captivating journey through time, combining nostalgic luxury with the exemplary services of personal butlers and top class chefs.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in in the villa upon arrival
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Refreshing cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome flower arrangement
- Welcome fruit basket
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Daily villa cleaning
- Personalized check-out in the villa upon departure
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Special Offers & Promotions
- 10% Discounts for last minute booking
- 15% Discounts for booking 10 nights up during low season and shoulder season
- 10% Discounts for booking 10 nights up during high season
- 5% Discounts for booking 10 nights up during peak season
- 20% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during low season and shoulder season
- 15% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during high season
- 10% Discounts for booking 30 nights up during peak season
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2016) August 22 - 31
- (2017) April 1 - 12, June 16 - 23, August 21 - 31
- (2018) March 24 - 28, April 3 - 8
Rate for Shoulder season is approximately 10% higher than low season, please contact us for more info.
High season period:
- (2016) June 25 - August 21, December 16 - 25
- (2017) January 3 - 7, January 27 - February 4, April 13 - 17, April 28 - May 1, June 24 - August 20, December 15 - 25
- (2018) January 3 - 7, February 15 - 21, March 29 - April 2, April 28 - May 1
Peak season period: December 26 - January 2.
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW & SHOULDER season: 5 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Villa Des Indes is a luxury villa situated in the beachside area of Bali, Seminyak. Within this Seminyak Villa, the antique Joglo form the centerpiece. Joglos were originally located Central Java, in areas famous for skilled artisans who spent their days intricately carving fine timber houses. Destined to be demolished, the owners rescued it and waited until the perfect site was available to rebuild. Each piece was transported to Bali, Seminyak and it was transformed into the social center of the most unique luxury villa in Seminyak, steeped in time honored tradition.
Villa Des Indes offers a truly unique experience; the antique collection of furnishings and the attention to detail that can transform a Bali vacation into a treasured experience.
Within this 4 bedroom villa in Bali there are three separate early 20th century style bungalows with oversize antique Balinese beds, en-suite grand bathrooms and tropical outdoor showers.
The Joglo is a peaceful centerpiece of Villa Des Indes I, an open-air living area that appears to be floating on water, surrounded by a 21-meter lagoon swimming pool. Two of the sleeping pavilions have wide verandahs and den-libraries full of interesting books, attached to the bedrooms. The third has an upper open pavilion for sunset cocktails with adjacent butler’s pantry and guest toilet. The open pavilion houses a traditional Javanese day bed and an old Chinese rocking chair, a perfect shady area to disappear into with a book.
The Joglo is a peaceful centerpiece, an open-air living area that appears to be floating on water, surrounded by a 21-meter lagoon swimming pool that curves amidst the orchids and frangipanis. Complete with a table for fine dining set with antique cutlery and crockery, a relaxing lounge with plantation chairs in which you can while the evening away and comfortable corners to curl up in with an interesting book, the antique Joglo style typifies the best in luxury accommodation in Bali.
Upon entering this Seminyak luxury villa you are surrounded by an Asian fishpond with floating water lilies and teaming with koi fish, an amusing site to watch at feeding time! With traditionally carved antique stone dragon head water spouts blanketed in moss, the constant sound of gentle running water adds to the natural ambience of the residence.
Tropical palms and fragrant frangipanis are so very relaxing instead. Statues hide amongst the foliage and orchids hang from shady trees. The garden has a calm and peaceful tranquility, truly a botanical paradise.
With passion for preserving and sharing the rich culture tapestry of Indonesia, the owners have an extensive collection of Balinese and Javanese antiques. One of the most delightful things about residing in Villa Des Indes is that there is always something fascinating to look at.
Having the privilege to not only view but also to be surrounded by these fascinating artifacts is a pleasure in itself. Each piece has it’s own story; the paintings by famous early artists, the old traveling desk with removable legs, and the more modern pieces such as the 1940’s radio, weighing scales as well as numerous original Dutch East Indes travel posters.