The Elysian Villas
Presenting a refined blend of traditional Balinese architecture with modern clean lines, The Elysian Villas offers both the facilities and services of a resort as well as the privacy of a secluded retreat. The dominant architectural and design theme is the sense of openness created by oversized wood framed windows and doors: doors slide to reveal rooms and windows unfold to form new spaces. The use of natural materials such as volcanic stones, raw teak, timber and slate pay homage to the rich traditions of the location. They were also chosen for their ability to age well, ensuring that as the property matures, the more it will seem like a small village that has always been there. At the centre of the village is the clubhouse which contains all of the public areas including the reception, bar and restaurant, a compact gym and a spa providing treatments and massages, and a library for private dining and meetings. The lounge leads to a sun terrace overlooking the main pool, surrounded by linen-draped cabanas and a Balinese temple at one end.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|1 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are net quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in sevice upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drinks and cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome fruit and flowers arrangement
- Daily breakfast in Rush Bamboo Poolside Restaurant & Bar
- Nightly turndown service with gift
- Daily villa cleaning
- Free shuttle service within Seminyak and Kuta area based on schedule
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Complimentary bottled mineral water/coffee & tea in your villa
- Complimentary use of wireless internet connection at villa
- Personalized check-out sevice upon departure in the villa
High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 16 - September 15.
Peak season period: December 20 - January 10.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 3 nights;PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Extra Person
- Maximum occupancy is two persons per room.
- Extra person using extra bed is available at extra charge
- Children 0 - 6 years old get complimentary breakfast and sofa bed.
- Children 7 - 11 years old get complimentary sofa bed, breakfast is charged 50% from normal rate.
- Compulsory Dinner
- Compulsory dinner will be applied for in house guest who stay over December 24 and December 31.
- Dinner price on Christmas Eve and on New Year's Eve is available at extra charge, inclusive tax and service charge.
- Dinner price for children 6 - 12 years old is charge 50% from above rate; children under 6 years old is on complimentary, maximum 2 children per villa.
Villa DescriptionThe 26 villas are grouped around the main resort facilities, each in its own walled garden to create self-contained private retreats. Composed of a bedroom, living space, and generous outdoor space, the villas each boasts a private pool that wraps around a modern version of the traditional Balinese bale or patio. Fold the villa windows into the recess and the living area opens up to become an extension of the outside gardens. A timber sundeck with sun loungers lends privacy to getting that perfect tan.
- 1 bedroom private pool villa
- Luxurious king bed, fine linens
- Sunken tiled bath and shower
- Lounge with day beds and coffee table
- Private 8 x 3 meter pool, sundeck and loungers
- Pantry with fully stocked mini bar
- Dining table and chairs
- Flat screen 35 channel cable TVs in bedroom and DVD
- Mini ipod (pre loaded) and Bose sound dock
- Broadband Internet, IDD telephones
- Hairdryer, safe, electric kettle
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
26 private pool villas are generously sized at 140 square meters with 70 square meters of indoor space and 70 square meters outdoors. All villas feature the following:
Featuring either a built in king or twin beds using the finest King Koil mattresses and linens, both goose down and dacron foam pillows are available. A free standing room divider conceals a television facing the bed, the other side is a double wardrobe which faces two full height sliding mirrored doors to the bathroom. The bedroom opens directly onto the sun deck and pool through 3 meter high sliding glass doors.
The living area is open plan and accommodates a dining table and pantry area complete with a counter height mini bar fridge. The lounge area has two daybeds facing the pool and sundeck below oversized bi-fold windows which can slide open turning the lounge into a semi outdoor shaded area. The daybeds easily convert to additional beds for children at night, a coffee table and ottoman completes the lounge. A console table runs along the wall facing the lounge with a second television and DVD player at one end, plug in broad band internet ports and sound dock speakers for ipods at the other. Selected artwork and objects adorn the walls and are placed throughout.
The bathroom has a second wardrobe, separate toilet, stone-topped vanity and make up mirror. Step down into a tiled tumbled marble bath and shower, deliberately oversized with a skylight above adding to the drama.
Sundeck & Pool
Each villa has an 8 x 3meter pool bordered on two sides by a lush planter and on the villa side by a timber sundeck. A shallow swim-out runs below the lounge window under an overhanging roof, a perfect place to lay semi submerged or sit and read. The deck which is left natural to age and weather accommodates two sun loungers and a square tree planter, with a frangipani or coral tree to provide some natural shade.
Bedrooms and lounges have both air conditioning and ceiling fans so they can be enjoyed fully open and fan cooled during the day or enclosed and air conditioned at night. High ceilings, landscaping and natural materials have all been planned to enhance guest comfort.
Gadgets & Communication
Each villa has two televisions connected to cable television with over 40 channels, DVD player, broadband internet and sound systems (pre loaded Nano iPods) and IDD telephones.
The clubhouse located in the center of the property is an interesting blend of traditional and contemporary design, clad in a natural timber screen it houses the public areas of the resort including:
An open pavilion surrounded by water provides a cool welcome to the Elysian. Unique and funky gift items such as kimonos, bed spreads, soaps and bath amenities, as well as books on Indonesian culture and art can also be purchased here. A lounge area and internet terminals complete the reception area.
The lounge leads through to a sun terrace which overlooks the main pool.
Opening off of the terrace is the library which can also be used as a meeting room or private dining room for up to 12 people.
To the other side of the terrace is a compact gym overlooking the main pool equipped with high quality exercise machines and free weights.
The Elysian spa
Next to the gym on the upper level are two spa and massage rooms each equipped with spa baths, massage bench and showers where guests can enjoy a range of traditional relaxing treatments.
Rush Bamboo Poolside Caf & Bar and Pool Terrace
Located a level down from the reception level, by the main pool terrace.
The menus and drink lists focus on the use of the freshest available ingredients, sourced from local organic farms and air flown imports. These include freshly grilled seafood and meats, main course salads, open faced sandwiches and desserts. A private dining menu is offered 24 hours a day.
The 25 meter pool runs the length of the terrace ending in a trellis covered water fall above which sits a Balinese temple. Five linen draped cabanas sit on the opposite side of the pool from the restaurant and can also be used as private dining pavilions or mini stages for dance and music performances.