Villa Asante is a fabulous four bedroom, poolside villa located in Canggu only 200 meters from the ocean and approximately 30 minutes from the Ngurah Rai International Airport. Suitable for families, or a group of friends you will love this unique property. Comprising three pavilions, Villa Asante provides plenty of opportunities for relaxation and your own privacy.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome flower arrangement
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2016) June 18 - 24, August 22 - 31
- (2017) April 1 - 12, June 16 - 23, August 21 - 31
- (2018) March 24 - 28, April 3 - 8
Rate for Shoulder season is approximately 10% higher than low season, please contact us for more info.
High season period:
- (2016) April 29 - May 2, June 25 - August 21, December 16 - 25
- (2017) January 3 - 7, January 27 - February 4, April 13 - 17, April 28 - May 1, June 24 - August 20, December 15 - 25
- (2018) January 3 - 7, February 15 - 21, March 29 - April 2, April 28 - May 1
Peak season period: December 26 - January 2.
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW & SHOULDER season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Last Minute Deals
15% Discount for booking made less than 10 days prior to arrivalContact Us Now
Long Stay Promotion
- 15% Discount for booking 14 nights up and 20% discount for booking 30 nights up during Low SeasonContact Us Now
- 10% Discount for booking 14 nights up and 15% discount for booking 30 nights up during High Season
- 5% Discount for booking 14 nights up and 10% discount for booking 30 nights up during Peak Season
The living and dining pavilions provide open-air living and are linked by a stepping across an ornamental pond. Artwork surrounds this space and showcases the cultural element of Bali. The living area is a world unto itself. With luxurious deep cushioned sofa, you can relax and enjoy the large 42” TV with DVD/CD player to watch the latest new movie or alternatively enjoy your favourite music on the Bose sound system. The dining area is spacious and has a beautiful teakwood table and seating for twelve. The kitchen situated nearby links the dining area by its counter/bar and bar chairs. The open style kitchen has ample storage compartments, oven, hot plates and all the crockery, cutlery, pots and pans to meet the needs of guests.
Two bedrooms are positioned downstairs and two upstairs. Three of the bedrooms have king sized beds and the remaining one has twin beds with a roll out bed underneath each twin, providing four children sufficient room to sleep. Built in wardrobes are within the rooms and different artworks are showcased on the walls. The upstairs rooms have a balcony that opens up to reveal the beautiful garden and centrally positioned is an air-conditioned TV room to meet the needs of those on this floor. Each room is air-conditioned and has a TV, DVD/CD player within. The ensuite bathrooms are luxurious with marble floors and Palimanan stone walls. You could spend hours under the rain shower or downstairs in the terrazzo bathtubs. A toilet and vanity are also located n this well proportioned room.Within the walled garden of this fabulous villa, with its T shaped pool, sun lounges and bale you can unwind and de stress from the outside world. A perfect place for a celebration, wedding or party on the large lawn area, all your needs will be met on a daily basis by the friendly house staff and your holiday will certainly be one to remember.