Villa 148 - Awali Villa
Situated on the edge of the peaceful Traditional Balinese Village of Babakan the Awali Villa offers unsurpassed tranquility and rice paddy views in the Canggu area of Balis South West Coast.
The sprawling villa Awali is totally secluded from the bustling tourist areas but is 30 minute drive from the excellent restaurant such as Metis, La Lucciola and Ku De Ta and 10 minute drive to the new high quality restaurants in the laid black area of Brewa and the Echo beach surf location in only 2 km away.
The villa as an ideal location for Couples and family to enjoy time together using the villas many facilities including large Tree House Swing set, 80 m2 Kids play room, Antique Joglo to take in the evening sunsets and a very large garden area for kids and grown ups to enjoy.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)Click the rate to view it in other currencies
|3 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in in the villa upon arrival
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Refreshing cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome flower arrangement
- Welcome fruit basket
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Government tax and service charge
- Personalized check-out in the villa upon departure
Rates do not include breakfast.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - August 31, Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak Season Period: December 20 - January 10.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH/PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- Cancellation Policy
Villa Awali must receive notice of any villa booking cancellation in writing. If it is possible for us to change your booking, your Deposit will be refunded in full, less a US$200 administration fee, if the reservation is cancelled 61 days prior or more prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas bookings). In the event a reservation is cancelled less than 61 days prior to arrival the deposit will be forfeit. Final payments are non refundable.
This large 4 bedroom villa situated on a 4000m2 (40ARE) site on the edge of rice terraces has been designed so that guests can enjoy the unsurpassed views from almost the entire villa. The stunning 18 x 7 meter split level living / dining area has been designed for relaxation and entertainment and provides optimum enjoyment of the unsurpassed Rice paddy and unforgettable Sunset views. This area with its high Wooden / Sirap roof, the cool terracotta floor tiles and natural cream walls is the very essence of tropical living. Overhead, Ceiling fans and the gentle breeze blowing in from the rice paddy ensure everyone is kept cool. Ample seating is provided in the lounge area so everyone can relax in and listen to the excellent surround sound speakers discretely hidden in the ceiling. The living area looks out onto the large 15 x 5 pool and white sandstone pool terrace which is an excellent place to take in the sun or enjoy a cool drink in the shade that the staff will be happy to mix for you.
Each of 4 bedrooms are tastefully decorated in the Bali tropical style and the villa has 80m2 Kids Play room for the kiddos to enjoy and if you need to find some time for yourself, there is also a dedicated office looking out to the rice field and a TV room. A hidden gem of this villa is the Antique Joglo set in the garden with fantastic rice fields view " a popular plate for sunset cocktails!
The dining area houses a solid wood Dining table that comfortably seats 8 with adjoining bar to enjoy that pre dinner cocktail. The villa has been designed with traditional Balinese building materials with high vaulted Wooden / Sirap roof, BenKiri Wooden floors and Balconies, Teraso and walls adorned with colorful local Balinese artwork creates a refreshing Tropical environment but offers the discerning traveler 5 Star accommodation and service.
- 3 en-suite bedrooms with King size Four Poster Beds and ample wardrobes and drawers storage
- 1 Double with adjoining bathroom and next to Kids Play room
- Piping Hot Water in all the bathrooms with a pressure pump for high pressure hot or cold shower
- Library / Entertainment Room with Satellite TV, Stereo and DVD
- 120m2 Open Plan Living and Dinning Area on split level with bar
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Tropical Bale in Private Garden Area
- Built in Terrazzo Couch in office can be used to sleep 2 children up to 8 years
- Surround Sound Music System
- In house Dinning Menu Prepare by staff
- Secure Parking for up to 3 cars
- Large 80m2 playroom for kids to play
- Large Golf chipping freen also ideal for kite flying and croquet
- Large area to enjoy " total land size is 40 are
- Antique Japanese joglo on the grounds for afternoon drinks and watching the sunset
- Fish pond stocked with fish for fishing
- Large kids swing play set imported from the US
- Modern 7 Seater Car with AC & English Speaking Driver / Guide: US$ 50 /day
- Laundry available at laundry company with cost price
- Villa Drink Selection offering Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks Available at Reasonable Price
- In House Massage upon Request Friendly Staff and Service