Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|3 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)|
*valid for booking made less than 45 days prior to arrival
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2018) August 19 - 31
- (2019) April 5 - 16, June 15 - 21 and August 18 - 31
- (2020) March 28 - April 8, April 14 - May 2 and June 20 - 26
High season period:
- (2018) June 23 - August 18 and December 15 - 25
- (2019) February 2 - 10, April 17 - 21, June 22 - August 17 and December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - 31 and April 9 - 13
Peak season period:
- (2018 - 2019) December 26 - January 5
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
Grocery bills at cost.
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Last Minute Deals
10% Discounts for booking made less than 15 days prior to arrivalContact Us Now
Long Stay Promotion
15% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 20% discount for booking 30 nights up during Low & Shoulder SeasonContact Us Now
10% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 15% discount for booking 30 nights up during High Season
5% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 10% discount for booking 30 nights up during Peak Season
Early Bird Deals
15% Discount for booking made 150 days or more prior to arrival (excluding peak season)Contact Us Now
Valid for travel dates between 01 Jun 2016 until 26 Jun 2020
Villa Nataraja is located in the coastal village of Ketewel and is just a 10 minute drive north of Sanur or approximately 30 minutes from the artistic pulse of Ubud. As a traditional village, Ketwel is known for its sacred sea temple and for being the point of origin for the Legong Bidadari Dance. A nearby sheltered reef break attracts surfers from around the world especially during the wet season. Villa Nataraja is a tropical haven for travellers looking for some well-deserved serenity. It is a 45 minute drive from the international airport.
Designed to embody the very best of island living, Villa Nataraja blends seamlessly into the outdoors with its open-plan living and dining environment overlooking the pool. Contemporary furnishings are balanced by dramatic works of local artistry and a collection of more traditional artefacts for a look that is full of visual appeal. Evenings of wining and dining take place around a table for six against the calming backdrop of a lotus pond. Tucked neatly out of sight is a smart service kitchen that comes fully equipped for a team of in-house staff to prepared meals on request.
Located upstairs is the master bedroom and a luxurious en-suite bathroom that has been created for complete adult privacy. This elegant sanctuary has a wide balcony for quiet moments alone to sit and be cooled by the soft whisper of the sea breeze. Two bedrooms on the ground floor are tastefully-appointed to ensure nights of restful slumber. Each features its own garden bathroom with a sunken terrazzo bathtub and overhead rain shower.