Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|3 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2018) August 19 - 31
- (2019) April 5 - 16, June 15 - 21 and August 18 - 31
- (2020) March 28 - April 8, April 14 - May 2 and June 20 - 26
High season period:
- (2018) June 23 - August 18 and December 15 - 25
- (2019) February 2 - 10, April 17 - 21, June 22 - August 17 and December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - 31 and April 9 - 13
Peak season period:
- (2018 - 2019) December 26 - January 5
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
Grocery bills at cost.
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Last Minute Deals
10% Discount for booking made less than 15 days prior to arrivalContact Us Now
Long Stay Promotion
15% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 20% discount for booking 30 nights up during Low & Shoulder SeasonContact Us Now
10% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 15% discount for booking 30 nights up during High Season
5% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 10% discount for booking 30 nights up during Peak Season
Early Bird Deals
15% Discount for booking made 150 days or more prior to arrival (excluding peak season)Contact Us Now
Valid for travel dates between 25 Jul 2017 until 26 Jun 2020
Villa Raj is located in the seaside village of Ketewel and is just a 10 minute drive north of Sanur or approximately 30 minutes from the artistic pulse of Ubud. As a traditional Balinese village, Ketewel is known for its sacred sea temple and for being the point of origin for the Legong Bidadari Dance. A nearby sheltered reef break attracts surfers from around the world especially during the wet season. Villa Raj is a place to escape the complications of everyday life and reconnect with nature. The international airport can be reached in 45 minutes.
Designed with the needs of seasoned travellers in mind, Villa Raj is the quintessential tropical retreat that embraces the outdoors for a healthier way of living. An open-plan lounge and dining environment faces the pool enabling parents to keep a watchful eye on a younger children as they play. The decor is a refreshing blend of contemporary furnishings together with vibrant pieces of local artistry and random treasures from around Indonesia. The dining table seats six for in-villa meals prepared on request by a talented culinary team. A well-equipped service kitchen is cleverly concealed and can be stocked be favourite drinks and light bites for lazy days spent around the pool.
For heightened adult privacy, the master bedroom and indulging en-suite bathroom is located upstairs. It is spaciously appointed with its own balcony that looks out towards the sea and provides a quiet spot to unwind at the end of the day. Two similarly styled bedrooms are located on the ground floor with a look of effortless elegance. Each features its own garden bathroom with a sunken terrazzo bathtub and overhead rain shower plus twin vanities and ample storage.