Villa Pangi Gita
Water is an important feature here, and its significance is reflected in the villas name which translates to the singing river Pangi - Gita meaning song and Pangi being the name of the river that borders the property and enhances the ambiance with its blissful melody. This sound is echoed throughout the villas grounds, with water features, fountains and trickling fishponds cascading over terraces to create a calm and soothing atmosphere.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|3 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2019) March 29 - April 16, June 7 - 20 and August 25 - October 19
- (2020) March 27 - April 7, April 14 - 19, June 12 - 25, August 23 - October 17
High season period:
- (2019) February 1 - 10, April 17 - 22, June 21 - August 24, December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - February 2, April 8 - 13, June 26 - August 22, December 15 - 25
Peak season period:
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
Grocery bills plus 20% ++ surcharge.
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Last Minute Deals
10% Discount for booking made less than 15 days prior to arrivalContact Us Now
Long Stay Promotion
15% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 20% discount for booking 30 nights up during Low & Shoulder SeasonContact Us Now
10% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 15% discount for booking 30 nights up during High Season
5% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 10% discount for booking 30 nights up during Peak Season
Early Bird Deals
15% Discount for booking made 150 days or more prior to arrival (excluding peak season)Contact Us Now
Valid for travel dates between 31 Mar 2019 until 25 Dec 2020
- Special benefits for family traveling with baby: free use of 1 unit baby cot, 1 unit car seat for airport pick-up/drop off, 1 unit high chair.Contact Us Now
- All the above benefits are subject to availability, prior notification is required
- Valid only for booking through this website
To complement this oasis, a team of warm and friendly staff are on hand to spoil guests with their exceptional service. The experienced private chef prepares delicious home-cooked meals, while villa attendants take care of daily housekeeping duties and special requests such as serving cocktails by the pool or arranging deluxe in-villa spa treatments.
While guests will be hard pressed to leave Villa Pangi Gita, a stroll through the local village and rice fields should not be missed, along with a sunset drink at nearby surfers haunt Echo Beach. A complimentary car with driver is available for excursions further afield.
Designed by the architects of the renowned Four Seasons Hotel, this immaculate villa combines classic architecture with modern luxury and tropical landscaped gardens to create a truly standout property which houses an impressive collection of Asian antiques. Guests enter the villa through carved wooden doors which lead to a Palimanan staircase bordered on one side by a traditional Balinese wall showcasing intricate limestone murals crafted by local artists, and on the other by a terraced water feature.
A series of white stairways and stepping stones continue over the manicured lawns, past tropical plants and fishponds, three sleeping pavilions, a central living area, study and dining room, down to a free-from swimming pool by the rivers edge.
The air-conditioned master bedroom, located closest to the river, is the ultimate honeymoon suite and ideal for those guests craving extra privacy. The bedroom features a delicately carved queen-size bed with mosquito canopy, polished teak floors, vaulted ceilings and large glass doors that open onto a garden patio with an outdoor table setting that is just the spot for a lazy breakfast.
Teak sliding doors reveal a huge air-conditioned bathroom tastefully decorated with polished cream terrazzo floors, his-and-hers vanities, an oversized tiled bathtub, massage table and separate walk-in shower. A special feature of this majestic bathroom is the secluded timber balcony accessed by glass doors which is the perfect place for a massage or spa treatment. The master suite also includes a huge walk-in dressing area with heaps of cupboards and hanging space, ceiling fan, small flat-screen TV, DVD player and stereo.
Located to the rear of the property the two air-conditioned guest bedrooms also feature polished wooden floors, vaulted ceilings and queen-size beds with mosquito canopies. Both rooms have a Balinese-style garden bathroom enclosed within traditional compound walls covered in lichen. Here guests can bathe au naturel under the rain shower or soak in the bathtub set within a teak surround.
Each guest bedroom has a small flat-screen TV and DVD player, ceiling fan and opens onto its own veranda furnished with day bed and reading chair.
Strategically situated at the centre of the villa compound, the open-sided living pavilion with its traditional two-tier roof, coconut wood pillars and cool cream terrazzo floors easily earns its place as the nexus of the property, perfect for entertaining and relaxing. A large Buddha statue flanked by vases of tropical flowers casts its eye over the white-cushioned lounge where guests can lie back and take in the natural setting or admire the owners collection of antiques. Ceiling fans assist to cool the room and bamboo blinds can be lowered to keep out inclement weather.
Leading off the living room is the fully enclosed air-conditioned study, featuring a large flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player, iPod dock and Bose surround-sound system (which also feeds the dining room, living area and poolside bal). The wall-length bookshelf holds a good selection of books, games and puzzles as well as an extensive CD and DVD collection. The study is encircled by a fish pond with carved stone water spouts that resemble the barong - a lion-like mythical Balinese character.
Stepping stones cross the fish pond to the elevated dining room that accommodates eight people and is enclosed on three sides by wood-framed glass doors to maximise the views. Guests can opt for air-conditioned comfort or leave the doors open to enjoy the song of the river and the fragrances of the garden. A hand-carved antique wall panel separates the dining room from the fully equipped kitchen that features a marble breakfast bar with two bar stools.
Pangi Gitas Garden of Eden provides a sensory experience like no other: the twittering birds, brightly colored heliconias, darting dragonflies, fragrant frangipanis, tinkling fish ponds, river rapids, delicate temple offerings and farmers tending their crops in the neighboring rice fields, all provide guests with the sights, sounds and smells of the real Bali. And to taste the real Bali you need go no further than the villa kitchen.
One of the best places to absorb the ambiance is down by the green-stone pool, where the garden meets the river bank. Guests can choose to relax on the sun loungers shaded by bright red umbrellas or kick back in the traditional poolside bal. Those craving a bit of me time should seek out the single recliner on the wooden deck overlooking the river rapids.