Villa Bodhi name was taken from bodhi tree, the serenity and quietness which offered from the surrounding of Villa Bodhi is a perfect combination to be for your holiday get away. Its nestled over the high landscape of bukian village of payangan northern ubud with only 20 minutes drive to Ubud the famous culture center. A unique way combined the old Javanese house with modern and contemporary touch, fully restored and adapt with the modern standard.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|4 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle (valid for minimum 3 nights stay)
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Welcome fruit basket
- In villa daily breakfast
- Once daily Ubud shuttle for all guests
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Airport drop-off service upon departure with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15% government tax and service charge.
- High & Peak Season Period
High season period: July 1 - 31 and September 1 - 15.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31 and December 20 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH & PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room
- Extra person using extra bed is available at extra charge, include breakfast
- Children under 12 years old sharing bed with parents will be Free of Charge
- No adult triple sharing bed is permitted
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation (or No Show) of a booking may involve the forfeiture of deposit(s) and/or any payments made
- Cancellation from 7 days and less before arrival may involve forfeiture of the full 100% payments is nonrefundable
- Cancellation from 8 days to 14 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 50% payments
- Cancellation from 15 days to 30 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 25% payments
- Cancellation from 31 days to 61 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 10% payments
Villa DescriptionVilla Bodhi is 4 bedrooms villas, nestled in a beautiful village called Bukian, Tiyingan with only 20 minutes drive to Ubud center. This villa is a perfect get away to enjoy holiday, the nature view of lush green jungle and valley are the retreat from this villa.
Built on a flat landscape, Villa Bodhi is perfect for guests who wish to enjoy the beautiful and luxurious space which also well prepared for wheel chair guests and one of Villa Bodhi room design special for disabled guests. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a television room with daybed, a large living area and dining area looking over the infinity pool.
Villa Bodhi has a great view of valley, jungle and mountain. This villa consists of 4 bedrooms which named as SRI, JAYA, LABA, MENALA equipped with java " Bali antiques and modern furnished. Villa Bodhi is a unique experience, combination of a real Javanese living and Balinese environment. The surrounding of peaceful feeling makes Villa Bodhi a perfect retreat for honeymooners, groups of friends and guests who want something different for families for a holiday getaway. Having 3700 sqm landscape villa Bodhi has a privacy of the private holiday which makes your stay fell home and truly memorable.
The living and dining area are complete Joglo carved beautifully over teak wood looking out the infinity pool to the valley and jungle view from living area.