Abaca Villas Bali
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|Villa Ketut (1 bedroom villa)|
|Villa Nyoman (3 bedroom villa)|
|Villa Kadek (5 bedroom villa)|
|Villa Iluh (5 bedroom villa + 1 twin room)|
|Abaca Complex (15 bedroom villa)|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and snack upon arrival
- Welcome Abaca's "Oshiburi" upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Daily villa cleaning
- Housekeeping service from 7 am - 9 pm
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax and service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: June 16 - September 15, Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: December 20 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 3 nights; PEAK season: 5 - 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
Special benefits for family traveling with baby: free use of 1 unit baby cot, 1 unit car seat, 1 unit high chairContact Us Now
* All the above benefits are subject to availability, prior notification is required.
* Only valid on bookings made through this website.
All of the villas have a private swimming pool, air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, living areas with a TV lounge, dining room and fully equipped kitchen. Villa Iluh and Villa Kadek each have 5 bedrooms. Villa Nyoman has 3 bedrooms, and cozy Villa Ketut has 1 bedroom. Daily breakfast, Wi-Fi internet, morning and evening housekeeping service, and night time security are included.