Right next to the ever popular Seminyak, in the Batu Belig area, Villa Mitsouko lies only a short 10 minute walk from the beach. A 4 bedroom villa blending traditional and modern design, Villa Mitsouko is affordably priced to offer great value for money, conveniently located close to some of Bali's best shopping, fine dining and nightlife attractions in nearby Seminyak.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|4 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle (valid for minimum 3 night stay)
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
- High & Peak Season Period
Shoulder season period: April 1 - June 30 and September 1 - October 31.
High season period: July 1 - August 31.
Peak season period: December 21 - January 5.
Minimum stay: LOW & HIGH season: 2 nights; PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- Terms of Payment
- A reservation will be confirmed only after the reception of the deposit of 50% of the total rental invoice. This payment should be done within 5 working days following the rental agreement. Otherwise, if the deposit is not paid as required, the booking will not be finalized and will be deemed void
- The balance payment should be paid 30 days prior the guests arrival. Otherwise, the booking will be canceled and the down payment will not be refund
- Full payment is required at the reservation if the check in date occurs less than 30 days after the booking date or if the total amount due is less than 1000 USD. For payments in Rupiah, the Management Company will fix the rate
- Cancellation Policy
- When a booking is cancelled more than 60 days before the booked arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less 25% of the deposit amount for administration fee
- For cancellations made between 30 and 60 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less 50% of the deposit amount
- The deposit of 50% is non-refundable for cancellations made less than 30 days prior the arrival date
- No final payment will be refund
The main building is a Joglo (a traditional Javanese teak wood home) structure, housing the open plan kitchen, dining room and living room. On either side of the Joglo lie 2 air-conditioned bedrooms. Across the swimming pool, opposite the main house, are 2 additional air-conditioned bedrooms. All of Villa Mitsouko's bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. The outdoor space features a lush tropical garden, as well as the swimming pool, a small jacuzzi and sunbeds for relaxation. Wi-Fi internet is included.