Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|2 Bedroom Villa (2 bedroom will be locked)|
|3 Bedroom Villa (1 bedroom will be locked)|
|4 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Welcome refreshments
- 1 x In villa breakfast (first morning only)
- Free flow mineral water
- Daily housekeeping service
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Night security service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period:
- (2018) February 15 - 21 (Chinese new year), March 28 - April 3 (Easter) and June 1 - August 31
- (2019) February 4 - February 10 (Chinese new year), April 17 - 23 (Easter) and June 1 - August 31
Peak season period:
- (2018 - 2019) December 20 - January 10
- (2019 - 2020) December 20 - January 10
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room
- Extra person is available at extra charge including extra bed and breakfast
- Cancellation Policy
Notice of cancellation must given in writing, deposits and final payments are non-refundable.
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
- Special benefits for family traveling with baby: free use of 1 unit baby cot, 1 unit car seat for airport pick-up/drop off, 1 unit high chair.Contact Us Now
- All the above benefits are subject to availability, prior notification is required
- Valid only for booking through this website
The contrast between the high level of equipment & details and the ultimate comfort in a very authentic environment of terrace rice fields is unique as well. The villa has unique landscapes with the tropical gardens, surrounding the round shaped swimming pool, represents the passion of the owner. Our villa manager is supervising 8 staffs, including 1 chef, 2 housekeepers, 1 butler, 1 gardener and swimming pool attendant, 1 maintenance and 2 security guards.
Stepping down to the garden we can access the four bedrooms with glass walls facing the garden and the pool for a great panoramic view. Three bedrooms offer king size beds and one bedroom has a double bed. Air-conditioning, blackout curtains, satellite flat screen TV, IPod dock, dressing area, en-suite bathrooms with shower and bathtub are standard for each bedroom at Toraja Villa.
All the bedrooms are nicely decorated with special light features. A fifth room has been designed and fully equipped as a media room and provides an Xbox 360 with lots of game choices. This room can be converted into a bedroom and has its own attached bathroom with open air shower.
From the parking area, a staircase is leading to the main entrance with a beautiful traditional wooden door. Step inside the villa and a bridge take you to the open-air common area. A professional bar with plain wood counter link both the living and dining area. The professional bars also provided with 4 high chairs.
The stylish living area features a large sofa that can accommodate 8 people with a BOSE sound system and satellite TV in addition to the amazing views of the pool, garden and rice fields. The dining table accommodates 10 people. There is a fully-equipped kitchen, wine cellar and powder room.