Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|4 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon arrival in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2019) March 29 - April 16, June 7 - 20 and August 25 - October 19
- (2020) March 27 - April 7, April 14 - 19, June 12 - 25, August 23 - October 17
High season period:
- (2019) February 1 - 10, April 17 - 22, June 21 - August 24, December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - February 2, April 8 - 13, June 26 - August 22, December 15 - 25
Peak season period:
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
Grocery bills plus 20% ++ surcharge.
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Last Minute Deals
10% Discount for booking made less than 15 days prior to arrivalContact Us Now
Long Stay Promotion
15% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 20% discount for booking 30 nights up during Low & Shoulder SeasonContact Us Now
10% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 15% discount for booking 30 nights up during High Season
5% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 10% discount for booking 30 nights up during Peak Season
Early Bird Deals
15% Discount for booking made 150 days or more prior to arrival (excluding peak season)Contact Us Now
Valid for travel dates between 24 Mar 2019 until 25 Dec 2020
- Special benefits for family traveling with baby: free use of 1 unit baby cot, 1 unit car seat for airport pick-up/drop off, 1 unit high chair.Contact Us Now
- All the above benefits are subject to availability, prior notification is required
- Valid only for booking through this website
Moments from Echo Beach and securely set within high walls is this elegant four-bedroom villa, skillfully sculpted from interlinking pavilions, courtyards and covered walkways. Created by notable Australian designer Stuart Membery, Villa Hana features contemporary tropical interiors that blend seamlessly with their surroundings. The split-level living pavilion is open-sided and faces the pool; the bedrooms feature private garden terraces or open onto the pool, and the courtyards provide plenty of private chill-out spots. Over-sized sofas on polished concrete floors, black and white prints of Bali and abstract paintings on crisp white walls, rare artefacts in every corner - all attest to a modern design aesthetic where comfort is uncompromised.
The owners clearly know what appeals to families. Kids of all ages will love the cabin-style bunk bedroom, the media room with its 52-inch TV and Playstation, and the 15-metre pool (where parents can keep an eye on small ones from the comfort of the living pavilion).
Parents have the choice of formal dining at the massive suarwood table, or informally gathering around a second table on the barbecue deck, and are sure to appreciate the chance to retreat to the terrace of their master suite for some peace and quiet. Not having to lift a finger may also make a welcome change; working discreetly behind the scenes, Villa Hanas staff includes an accomplished chef. Villa Hana is only 550 metres - a leisurely stroll - from Echo Beach with its pounding surf, expanse of sand, and popular cafs.
Accommodation at Villa Hana is in two adjoining single-storey pavilions forming an L-shape around the swimming pool and linked by a covered courtyard. At one end of the villa grounds, looking across a small stream towards trees and rice fields, is the master bedroom suite and childrens bunk room. Facing the length of the pool and flanked by two guest bedrooms is the split-level living area with elevated dining area sandwiched between a covered courtyard terrace and the kitchen with covered barbecue area beyond. Towards the entrance is a multimedia room and guest cloakroom.
All four bedrooms are handsomely designed with polished concrete floors and a strong black-and-white palette reflected in framed halftone photos, animated by colourful paintings. Facilities include 32-inch TVs, DVD players and iPod docks, and theres air-conditioning throughout - even in the bathrooms.
The master suite comprises a huge bedroom, bathroom and dressing room, and a covered terrace with seating looking onto a small garden edged by a stream. Striking artefacts are artfully placed and the king-size bed is positioned to enjoy glimpses of rice fields beyond a screen of trees. Within the bathroom is a statement bathtub set before glazed doors opening onto the terrace.
Both guest bedrooms are furnished with king-size beds on bases of polished concrete facing the pool. Each has an ensuite bathroom with semi-open-air shower.
Lining an entire wall of this delightful bedroom is a handsomely designed set of four bunk beds. Kids can curl up on floor cushions and enjoy a movie on the 32-inch TV, or spend some quiet time on a private terrace. The room, which has an ensuite bathroom, can be converted to a family room with the addition of a queen-size bed.
At the heart of Villa Hana is a huge fan-cooled and spilt level living area spreading out under a vaulted pavilion roof and opening onto the pool terrace. Curvaceous wicker sofas with over-sized cushions cluster around a coffee table while statuesque artefacts line benches set below enormous paintings.
A few steps lead up to the dining area where a solid suarwood table with stately armchairs seats up to 10 guests in style. To one side an ironwood deck provides an alfresco sitting area looking onto a courtyard garden, while to the other, tucked behind sliding doors, is the beautifully designed and well-equipped kitchen, beyond which is a pergola-roofed barbecue dining deck.
The air-conditioned media room provides a cool, comfortable entertainment hub for guests, who can languish on sofas and ottomans and watch a movie on the 52-inch TV. Theres a selection of DVDs, books and board games to choose from, as well as a Playstation 2. Next door is a guest washroom complete with open-to-sky rain shower.
A sun deck wraps around two sides of the 15-metre pool, furnished with loungers and outdoor cushions. The veranda in front of the master bedroom, furnished with a traditional Indonesian daybed, provides another casual seating area, while the terraces behind the master suite and bunk bedroom serve as private corners for quiet retreat.