Villa Kamaniiya Ubud celebrates the basic principles of traditional Balinese architecture where every structure has a distinct sense of space and purpose. Indigenous materials such as stone and reclaimed timber have been used throughout to ensure that the entire property is sensitive to the surrounding natural environment. An elegant living pavilion takes pride of place in the centre of the property and is edged by an enormous pond on one side and a t-shaped swimming pool on the other. It is impressive open-plan structure supported by solid timber columns with an air-conditioned sitting room and adjacent media room at the back. There are also two cleverly concealed areas accessible only by narrow wooden steps where guests can meditate or practice yoga.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|3-Bedroom Villa (2-bedroom will be locked)|
|4-Bedroom Villa (1-bedroom will be locked)|
|5-Bedroom Villa (entire villa)|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle (valid for minimum 3 nights stay)
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- In villa daily breakfast
- Once daily round trip to Ubud center in one car for all guests
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Airport drop-off service upon departure with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15% government tax & service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 -31 and September 1 - 15.
Peak season period: August 1 -31 and December 20 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH & PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is two persons per room
- Extra person using extra bed is available at extra charge, include breakfast
- Children under 12 years old sharing bed with parents will be Free of Charge
- No adult triple sharing bed is permitted
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation (or No Show) of a booking may involve the forfeiture of deposit(s) and/or any payments made
- Cancellation from 7 days and less before arrival may involve forfeiture of the full 100% payments is nonrefundable
- Cancellation from 8 days to 14 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 50% payments
- Cancellation from 15 days to 30 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 25% payments
- Cancellation from 31 days to 61 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 10% payments
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
The formal dining room is a separate pavilion resplendent of a bygone era featuring a full length timber table and mood-enhancing light fixtures. Alternatively, a shaded terrace is available for more casual dining experiences. This area has a wood fire oven that can be used to cook pizza, bake bread and create other culinary delights. The main kitchen is essentially a service area with its own walk-in pantry. The master bedroom is a private sanctuary with walls panelled in reclaimed timber. It is a comfortable environment with its own terrace and a unique seating pod facing the serene beauty of a tropical forest. The en-suite bathroom has been created for spa-inspired indulgence with a stone tub and overhead rain shower. There is also an outdoor bathing area set up with a rustic shower and Jacuzzi to leisurely soak away muscular tension. Two more tastefully-appointed bedrooms are located on the other side of the swimming pool in a tiered structure. Both rooms share the same modern home comforts and meticulous attention to detail. The upper level bedroom has a smart en-suite bathroom plus its own terrace for added privacy. The smaller bedroom below is panelled entirely in dark timber to create a restful effect. A separate guest wing is suitably distanced for the rest of the property and features two additional bedrooms built to follow the contours of the sloping landscape. They are slightly different in style and have been designed using polished concrete and curved lines resulting in a more contemporary appearance. In one corner of the garden there is a traditionally thatched lounging pavilion that is elevated to capture sweeping views of mature trees and swaying coconut palms. A large stretch of manicured lawn lends itself to outdoor events such as an intimate wedding or private party. A charming wooden pavilion at the end of the garden can be used as a convenient dressing room for special celebrations. It can also be set up as an extra bedroom should the need arise.