Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|5 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15.5 % government tax and service charge.
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2019) March 29 - April 16, June 7 - 20 and August 25 - October 19
- (2020) March 27 - April 7, April 14 - 19, June 12 - 25, August 23 - October 17
High season period:
- (2019) February 1 - 10, April 17 - 22, June 21 - August 24, December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - February 2, April 8 - 13, June 26 - August 22, December 15 - 25
Peak season period:
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
Grocery bills plus 20% ++ surcharge.
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Named after the native tree that shades the temple guarding its entrance, Villa Cemara comprises a cluster of one- and two-storey alang-alang thatched pavilions inspired by the compound-style of traditional Balinese family homes and arranged around a 14-metre greenstone-tiled pool. Every room boasts boundless ocean views across the Lombok Strait to the islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan.
Acclaimed Balinese architect Popo Danes fused the best traditional materials and craftsmanship with contemporary furnishings and facilities to create a gracious, elegant and comfortable home for the villas Australian owners, promising days full of magic. Linger over a leisurely lunch prepared by the villas cook from an extensive suggestion menu and served in the open-sided living pavilion. Take a siesta on the pool deck, indulge in a massage at the beachfront bal or sink into the black terrazzo jacuzzi in the master pavilions private bathroom courtyard. After a candle-lit dinner or fresh-from-the-sea barbecue, retire to your air-conditioned bedroom for a night of sweet, sun-induced slumber.
Only a 15-minute drive from Balis international airport, Villa Cemara is perfect for one or two families or a group of friends seeking tropical open-air living, bags of Bali-style character, boundless ocean views and an unbeatable beachfront setting. Along the eight-kilometre-long promenade beyond your private beachfront gate are kite surfing and sea-sports centres, as well as laid-back beach cafs, while some of Sanurs most notable restaurants, bars, boutiques and galleries are also within easy reach of the villa. But with the villas dedicated staff on hand to attend to your every whim, you may be tempted just to stay home!