From its unique position, you can watch the sunset over the ocean, have a massage, enjoy a meal cooked by your private chef, relax in the pool, or ask your driver to take you golfing, fishing, riding, surfing, or seeing the sights of this incredible island.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Welcome refreshments
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free flow mineral water
- Daily housekeeping service
- A 6 seats car with driver for consecutive 8 hours a day, exclude petrol (for 4 and 6 bedrooms option only)
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Night security service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period:
- (2018) February 15 - 21 (Chinese new year), March 28 - April 3 (Easter) and June 1 - August 31
- (2019) February 4 - February 10 (Chinese new year), April 17 - 23 (Easter) and June 1 - August 31
Peak season period:
- (2018 - 2019) December 20 - January 10
- (2019 - 2020) December 20 - January 10
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room
- Extra person is available at extra charge including extra bed and breakfast
- Cancellation Policy
Notice of cancellation must given in writing, deposits and final payments are non-refundable.
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Only 30 minutes from the airport, Villa Bayu is a world away from the traffic and tourist hustle and bustle of Kuta and Seminyak, but only minutes from some of the most famous surf beaches in the world, including Padang Padang (made famous by the movie ``Eat, Pray, Love``) as well as a whole range of bars and restaurants, from world class five star hotels to delightful local warungs. It is 10 minutes from Uluwatu Temple, 20 minutes from Jimbaran Bay, 25 minutes from Nusa Dua and 50 minutes from Seminyak.
Perfect for surfing enthusiasts, couples and for families, this peaceful, breezy villa has been designed to combine traditional Balinese architecture with the more modern touches that you would expect from a luxury villa. Granite topped kitchen surfaces, stainless steel bathroom fittings and stunningcontemporary furniture blend seemlessly with high grass-roofed ceilings, intricately carved wooden doors and Balinese temples.
Your villa experience is of course made particularly special by the presense of the wonderful staff. Careful to make sure that you have all you need, while respecting that you may prefer privacy, they will prepare your meals, clean and tidy your bedrooms and deal with any laundry needs and shopping requests. The villa manager will also help you to make bookings for trips, for spa treatments, resturant reservations and help you to make the most of your time in beautiful Bali.
Do you need 6 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms? Villa Bayu can be rented to suit the size of your party:
6 Bedrooms: A place for you and your friends and family to settle in, relax and play for days. Set in a 2,400 square metre estate, there is ample room for time alone, as well as spaces to come together for meals and fun. Comprising 6 bedrooms with indoor, outdoor tropical bathrooms, with an additional bunk bed room for three children, a cool eight metre plunge pool, an eighteen metre lap pool, two open air living and dining pavillions, a kitchen where the cook will prepare all your meals for you, a bar area just perfect for watching the breathtaking sunsets, an indoor and airconditioned media room and library and a large garden just perfect to let the children loose in - what more could you possibly need?
4 Bedrooms: You will feel on top of the world in this beautifully designed villa, where from every room your eyes are drawn to the spectacular view of the expansive countryside and the magical Indian Ocean beyond. Enjoy the peaceful, private spaces on your verandah, as well as a place to come together with your friends and family in the living, dining and pool areas. The villa, set in lush tropical gardens, sleeps eight people in two master bedrooms and two twin bedrooms, all with ensuite indoor, outdoor tropical bathrooms and verandahs.
2 Bedrooms: The perfect escape for a family wanting some time on their own, or friends needing a luxury break. From the large lawn, ideal for a game of football, to the glamourous media room and library, to the eighteen metre lap pool, the sunset deck with dining, living area and a breathtaking view, this villa has an extremely generous amount of space to spread out, relax and have fun. The villa sleeps seven, with a master bedroom and adjoining bunk bed room for three children, as well as a separate twin bedroom, both with ensuite bathrooms.
- Infinity-edged swimming pool with sun loungers and a Balinese gazebo, which offers a perfect spot to enjoy a drink at sundown. An 18 metre lap pool with sun loungers is also available for the 6 and 2 bedroom options
- Full-time staff including a private chef. Please note the chef is not included with the 2 bedroom option
- In-house massage and spa/beauty treatments on request
- TV with over 50 International news, sports and movie channels, DVD player and surround sound. Apple TV with Netflix account available for 6 and 2 bedroom options
- Books, board games and DVDs
- Gas BBQ
- Safe deposit box
- A range of baby care items, including travel cot, high chair, pool toys, bottle sterilizer, plastic plates and cutlery and DVDs for children are available. A baby pool is available for the 6 and 2 bedroom option. Babysitting is also available on request
- 24-hour security
- Hairdryer and complimentary bathroom products in each bathroom