In the beating heart Legian, nestled up a humble lane, lies the newly built splendor of Villa Maria. This luxury 4 bedroom villa is spread over two floors and has been stylishly finished to the highest specifications. Once inside the tranquil confines of its walls, its hard to believe the vital life blood of Balis of market shops, cafes, spas and bars flows thick and fast so nearby. Join this stream and let the current of the busy streets sweep you down to Double 6 beach which is just a couple of hundred meters from your front door. Here you can sign up for a surf lesson, hire boogie boards or sink a few cold drinks and watch the classic sunsets famous on this coast.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Refreshing cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- 1 x Breakfast (first morning only)
- Free flow mineral water
- Complimentary tea and coffee during stay
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Maid & butler service 8 hours a day
- Night security service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax and service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: June 16 - September 30, Easter Week (March 26 - April 4).
Peak season period: December 20 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room
- Extra person using extra bed is available at extra charge, children under 12 years old at USD 35 & adult at USD 45
- Portable baby cot at USD 15 per night
- In Villa Meals
Chef at extra charge USD 35 per visit, grocery bills plus 25% surcharge.
- Terms of Payment
- All enquiries can only be held for three (3) working days without guaranteed deposit
- A non refundable deposit of 50% of the rental amount must be received within three (3) working days to guarantee the booking
- Final balance payment is required no later than thirty (30) days prior to arrival OR sixty (60) days for Christmas/New Year bookings
- Last minute booking (within 30 days or less prior to arrival), a full payment is required to guarantee the booking
- Final payments are non-refundable
- Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policy for booking during Low/High Season period:
- 31 Days or more prior to check-in date - 50% from total room reservation value
- 30 Days or less prior to check-in date - 100% from total room reservation value
- No show will be charged 100% from the total room reservation value
Cancellation policy for booking during Peak Season period:
- 61 Days or more prior to check-in date - 50% from total room reservation value
- 60 Days or less prior to check-in date - 100% from total room reservation value
- No show will be charged 100% from the total room reservation value
The villa sits safely in a small cluster of similar properties and has been designed to optimize both space and privacy. On entering the property you are immediately engulfed by the calm of the tropical garden and the cool waters of the swimming pool. The contemporary use of wood, glass and stone stunningly contrasts with the more ancient touches of island style and a giant Buddhas head, half hidden in the jungle greenery, gently keeps watch over the prevailing serenity of the surroundings. Two loungers sit upon wooden decking to one side and the gentle lull of water being poured by the two stone Balinese maidens at the end of the pool, soothes away the tensions of the real world.
Inside, the property is fully air-conditioned throughout with cool marble floors, offering guests a welcome escape from the heat of the day. Downstairs, immediately upon opening the door, you enter the open plan living area which comprises of a comfortable L shaped sofa, a large solid wooden dining table which seats 8 and a modern fully fitted kitchen characterized by wood, granite surfaces and stainless steel touches. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you might need including a Modena gas hob and an electric oven. Floor to ceiling patio windows open out onto the charming garden area, magnifying the sense of natural light and space. Decorated in shades of cream, brown and grey, with particular attention to organic textures, there is a chic combination of contemporary design with strong ethnic accents. Wi-Fi is available throughout and there is a stereo with an IPod docking station.
The master bedroom is located off this area and is furnished with a double bed decked out in plush white linen and plump pillows. This room is equipped with a TV and DVD player and has plenty of storage. Both sides of the bed are framed by windows and along one side of the room are patio doors which serve to let in as much natural light as possible. Although these doors lead nowhere, pops of tropical greenery hint at the presence of the exotic delights of the island. This room has earthy tones and textures and stylishly continues the theme of using traditional materials with a modern twist. A short hallway ingeniously combines a dressing area with a wardrobe and mirror, leading to the spacious en suite bathroom. This features a rainfall shower, a stunning stone bathtub and a double vanity unit with lots of storage for your holiday products.
Spot lit greenery and gaps in the roof foster a feeling of connection with the tantalizing outdoors and polished pebbles and rough marble further weave together the sensation of rustic textures.
Upstairs the very best use is made of the space available and at the bottom of the hallway is a TV area housed under the confines of a high vaulted dark wooden ceiling. This architectural feature harks back to the traditional Indonesian, Joglo. Cooled by a ceiling fan, the room itself is decorated in the same palette as the rest of the house and features a comfortable sofa and flashes of tribal panache.
There are a further 3 bedrooms on this floor all of which are furnished with double beds, air-conditioning Satellite TV, DVD players and en suite bathrooms with rainfall showers. Two of these, at the front of the house, are petit but perfectly formed with inbuilt storage and have enchanting views over colorful rooftops of Legian. The third, larger room features a vaulted wooden ceiling and overlooks potted greenery at back of the house.
To keep the property spick and span there are maids on hand for 8 hours a day and to set you up for the days adventures, we provide first morning breakfast. One way airport transfers are included for all bookings and for stays over 5 nights we also arrange a return service.
If you are looking for a villa with a contemporary city vibe which pays homage to the indigenous roots of the island and looks after your every modern need, this is the place for you. As mentioned before, it is situated in Legian which is sandwiched between the wilds of the Kuta party scene and the upmarket district of Seminyak. This makes a great location to base your stay with many of the islands famous destinations within easy reach. Just along Double 6 Beach visit La Plancha with its brightly colored beanbags and parasols for a memorable sunset or venture a little further and strike a pose at KuDeTa beach club. As for eating out there are plenty of options with the 5 star Padma hotel and its world class restaurant within easy walking distance as well as many other cheaper options to discover nearby. With all of this on offer its really time to pack your bags and make a break for freedom!