Villa Tiga Mangga
Villa Tiga Mangga is a charming 2 bedrooms villa which is ideally located in a quiet alley in Kerobokan. This lovely residence is just a few minutes walk from the shops and restaurants in Petitenget and Oberoi, the most-sought-after areas in Seminyak. Not only offering a glamorous surrounding of uptown, Villa Tiga Mangga also provides close distance to an admirable breath-taking view of a beautiful sunset by 5 minutes ride to Batubelig beach.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|2 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle (valid for minimum 3 night stay)
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
- High & Peak Season Period
Shoulder season period: April 1 - June 30 and September 1 - October 31.
High season period: July 1 - August 31.
Peak season period: December 21 - January 5.
Minimum stay: LOW & HIGH season: 2 nights; PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- Terms of Payment
- A reservation will be confirmed only after the reception of the deposit of 50% of the total rental invoice. This payment should be done within 5 working days following the rental agreement. Otherwise, if the deposit is not paid as required, the booking will not be finalized and will be deemed void
- The balance payment should be paid 30 days prior the guests arrival. Otherwise, the booking will be canceled and the down payment will not be refund
- Full payment is required at the reservation if the check in date occurs less than 30 days after the booking date or if the total amount due is less than 1000 USD. For payments in Rupiah, the Management Company will fix the rate
- Cancellation Policy
- When a booking is cancelled more than 60 days before the booked arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less 25% of the deposit amount for administration fee
- For cancellations made between 30 and 60 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less 50% of the deposit amount
- The deposit of 50% is non-refundable for cancellations made less than 30 days prior the arrival date
- No final payment will be refund
Villa Tiga Mangga combines the taste of modern style and traditional architecture implied by a teak-tiles roof called Sirap.It offers an excellent level of comfort with two elegantly designed air-conditioned bedrooms which furnished with double bed and en suited bathrooms, a large living room with full-equipped kitchen, dining room and TV lounge. Surrounded by an enchanting tropical garden, you can pamper yourself by enjoying a Balinese massage in a freestanding Gazebo by the side of a 9 meters long swimming pool.