Villa Kembang Bali
Villa Kembang Bali is the crown jewel of Kelusa Village, located only a short drive from the central Ubud, which is known as the cultural Hub of the world renowned island, Bali. The villa features modern Balinese architecture, surrounded by terrace of rice paddy field it is on the upper ridge of the hill, with two swimming pools nested in the middle of a 3000 square meter landscape of gardens, lotus ponds and waterfall, creating the serenity and tranquility.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle (valid for minimum 3 night stay)
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- In villa daily breakfast
- One time daily Ubud Shuttle in one car (7 seater car)
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15% government tax & service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
No High/Peak Season surcharge.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is two persons per room
- Extra person using extra bed is available at extra charge, include breakfast
- Children under 12 years old sharing bed with parents will be Free of Charge
- No adult triple sharing bed is permitted
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation (or No Show) of a booking may involve the forfeiture of deposit(s) and/or any payments made
- Cancellation from 7 days and less before arrival may involve forfeiture of the full 100% payments is nonrefundable
- Cancellation from 8 days to 14 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 50% payments
- Cancellation from 15 days to 30 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 25% payments
- Cancellation from 31 days to 61 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 10% payments
Harmoniously blending the traditional and modern design, the villa consists of seven rooms. These rooms are named after various local flowers to personify their various characteristics. Gardenia is located beneath the dining terrace. Dahlia is the honeymoon suite. Kenanga, Cempaka and Kamboja are the two stories villas. Flamboyant and Bougainvillea are villas that may be combined or separated.
The focal point of Villa Kambang Bali is the magnificent lounge and dining pavilion, inspired by the traditional local villa meeting hut, the Wantilan, overlooking the 20 meters long infinity swimming pool. while enjoying all these fascinating experience, the team of exemplary staff is ready to pamper the guests, assisting to cater all the needs of the guests. For those with little ones, gaming room is available to keep them safely and happily occupied while the adults can escape to the spa room to rejuvenate themselves.
Villa Kembang Bali offers venue to serve all various needs, whether it is for family retreat, honeymooners or just a gateway with group of friends. Its charm is captivating and you will be left with spellbinding memories.