Originally designed by a world-renowned architect as his private home, no corners have been cut and everything has been put in place for enjoyment on all levels. The clever and open structural design throughout keeps the outdoor entertainment spaces cool. The superb villa team have propelled Villa Suami to prominence among the world's most remarkable destination villas.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|3 Bedroom Villa (2 bedroom will be locked)|
|4 Bedroom Villa (1 bedroom will be locked)|
|5 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period:
- (2018) February 15 - 21, March 28 - April 3, April 28 - May 1 and June 1 - August 31
- (2019) February 2 - 10, April 17 - 21, April 27 - May 4 and June 1 - August 31
Peak season period:
- (2018) December 20 - 31
- (2019) January 1 - 10 and December 20 - 31
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
Groceries cost + 15.5% surcharge.
Pictures will never do this villa justice; upon entering the gates the indescribable weightless feeling of serenity and calm that flows over you cannot be captured. Panoramic, infinite views onto tropical palms invite you to explore the majestic open plan footprint, with intricate artefacts from near and far subtly complementing spaces throughout, with an indoors-out and outdoors-in feel to every room. The clean white lines of the villa seamlessly blend with the raw surrounding nature with impressive proportions throughout, this villa is the ideal escape with only one risk '' it may prove hard to leave!
The staff can help organize surf instructors, yoga teachers, personal trainers and the best beauticians and therapists on the island for massages, acupuncture, hairdressers and more.