Villa The Uma
Just off the main road to Canggu, on a small lane nestled up to fields of rice paddies which seem to stretch all the way to the ocean sits The Uma, a simple modern villa that opens out onto a large grassy garden and pool.
The Uma is located in southern Bali in a very quiet rural setting on the outskirts of Babakan, a small Balinese village. Babakan is part of the more famous Canggu and is surrounded by rice paddies where you can experience the traditional Balinese way of life. Because of the beautiful view of the rice paddies the villa is called The Uma, the Balinese name for rice paddy.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
All rates are quoted in IDR net per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket and flower arrangement upon arrival
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- 12 Hours butler service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
- High & Peak Season Period
High season period: February 13 - 19, March 29 - April 4 and July 1 - 31.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31 and December 20 - January 9.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights in August and 10 nights in December - January.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
- Special benefits for family traveling with baby: free use of 1 unit baby cot, 1 unit car seat, 1 unit high chairContact Us Now
- Free use of 1 scooter + 2 helmets (International driving license is required)
* All the above benefits are subject to availability, prior notification is required.
* Only valid on bookings made through this website.
The Uma is an ideal starting point for discovering the culture and nature which Bali is famous for - conveniently near the shortcut to Ubud, known for its crafts and dance and on the way to the famous Tanah Lot Temple. Surf spot Echo beach is a 10 minute drive straight from the villa, or a more scenic back road bike ride. More and more restaurants are opening in Canggu and its very easy to order food into the villa or for a small charge our staff can prepare beautiful Balinese meals for you. When you want to explore Bali on your own, you will find all kinds of information provided for you at The Uma.
It is approximately 20 minutes by car to the trendy restaurants, shops and bars of Seminyak, and the trip to the airport takes around 45 minutes. There are convenience stores and a few warungs or small cafes and local shops within a short walk from the villa.
The total plot is 1000 square meters with a beautiful 13 meter long swimming pool ideal for swimming laps, with a shallow area off to one side where small children can splash. The walled garden ensures full privacy.
The Uma itself is a very spacious villa. The kitchen flows into the dining and lounge area in the verandah where you have a beautiful view over the rice paddies. In the evening you can often hear soft music floating by from the village temple on the distant side of the rice paddies. The kitchen is fully equipped: stove, oven, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, juicer, toaster etc.The villa offers three spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning and private en-suite bathrooms each with shower and toilet. The main bedroom also has a walk-in closet. The two other bedrooms have a high degree of privacy with their own patio and private access. From the secluded terrace on the second floor you can enjoy a beautiful sunset or take in sunrise looking out over the rice paddies.
- Very spacious open living and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with private en-suite bathroom
- Baby cot
- Hot water
- Childs highchair
- Bed linen, towels and pool towels
- Garden 400m2
- Private pool 13 3.5 m2
- Two bicycles
- Fibre optic wireless internet 10 Mbps
- Satelite TV and DVD player in the living room
- Safety box
- Night Security guard
- Gardener and Pool maintenance staff