Noku Beach House
Noku Beach House is a six-bedroom statement of avant-garde Zen design. A cool and calm aesthetic is imbued throughout this exquisite Bali residence, which presents beauty in every corner. Reminiscent of the mythical Shangri-La in James Hilton's "Lost Horizon", exotic overhanging greenery creates an otherworldly indoor-outdoor experience at this tropical oasis.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|6 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Daily car and driver for consecutive 8 hours, exclude petrol
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Season & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2019) March 29 - April 16, June 7 - 20 and August 25 - October 19
- (2020) March 27 - April 7, April 14 - 19, June 12 - 25, August 23 - October 17
High season period:
- (2019) February 1 - 10, April 17 - 22, June 21 - August 24, December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - February 2, April 8 - 13, June 26 - August 22, December 15 - 25
Peak season period:
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Last Minute Deals
10% Discount for booking made less than 15 days prior to arrivalContact Us Now
Long Stay Promotion
- 15% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 20% discount for booking 30 nights up during Low & Shoulder SeasonContact Us Now
- 10% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 15% discount for booking 30 nights up during High Season
- 5% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 10% discount for booking 30 nights up during Peak Season
Early Bird Deals
5% Discount for booking made 150 days or more prior to arrival (excluded peak season)Contact Us Now
Valid for travel dates between 20 Mar 2019 until 25 Dec 2020
- Special benefits for family traveling with baby: free use of 1 unit baby cot, 1 unit car seat for airport pick-up/drop off, 1 unit high chair.
RemarksContact Us Now
- All the above benefits are subject to availability, prior notification is required
- Valid only for booking through this website
This beachfront Seminyak villa is a dream for those who love to entertain, with a fully staffed commercial kitchen, a preparation kitchen, wine room, bar and matred station by the dining room.
Dining options abound. Choose from an elegant indoor dining area, outdoor dining under a covered terrace, rooftop terraces, and two raised oceanfront decks with long views down the beach to the cliffs of Jimbaran Bay. Perfect for Champagne cocktails at sunset, served by the villas professionally trained staff.
Noku Beach House has its own private radio station with playlists developed by some of the worlds most celebrated DJs. A Void sound system is controlled via a tablet and each room and space has independently controlled sound. The enormous shaded pool bal and dining area has a chill-out space furnished with Arabian style daybeds and is crowned by a party-perfect sea-view terrace.
Three opulent oceanfront bedrooms have big blue-water views and all six bedrooms are appointed with exquisite linens, sublime finishes, state-of-the-art sound systems and connectivity, plus beautiful tropical bathrooms.
This villa's elegant modern interiors are embellished with custom-made furniture, exclusively designed wall and floor tiles, ancient salvaged wood from throughout the Indonesian archipelago and opulent Moroccan-inspired colour schemes of mint green, navy and turquoise.
The villas 27-metre swimming pool features shallow sunken areas for chilled sunning '' just a stones throw from the beach, while a private walled spa with a mosaic-tiled plunge pool is accessed through a stunning colonnade featuring Japanese-influenced ponds and a waterfall.
Noku Beach House faces the beach at the end of a quiet lane and only a short distance from some of Balis most fabulous cafs, bars and restaurants. Seminyak is the chic centre of Bali with a buzzing lifestyle that encompasses casual and fine dining, beach bars, day and night clubs, excellent shopping from upmarket boutiques to local markets and beautiful art galleries. Kids will love the skate parks and cinemas and be amazed by the colourful daily ceremonies that take place on the streets and in the temples of beautiful Bali.