Villa Kayajiwa oozes the kind of glamour and design chic that graces the covers of magazines. Its the perfect Canggu luxury villa for a family or group of friends with a love for contemporary design and a desire to experience Bali in style.
Cool and breezy during the day while mellow and cosy at night, this villas extraordinary combination of dark wood, volcanic stone, splashes of colour and Eastern traditional art perfectly reflect the Singaporean owners keen eye for modern architecture and design.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|4 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Season & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2018) August 19 - 31
- (2019) April 5 - 16, June 15 - 21 and August 18 - 31
- (2020) March 28 - April 8, April 14 - May 2 and June 20 - 26
High season period:
- (2018) June 23 - August 18 and December 15 - 25
- (2019) February 2 - 10, April 17 - 21, June 22 - August 17 and December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - 31 and April 9 - 13
Peak season period:
- (2018 - 2019) December 26 - January 5
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
Grocery bills at cost.
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Last Minute Deals
10% Discount for booking made less than 15 days prior to arrivalContact Us Now
Long Stay Promotion
15% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 20% discount for booking 30 nights up during Low & Shoulder SeasonContact Us Now
10% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 15% discount for booking 30 nights up during High Season
5% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 10% discount for booking 30 nights up during Peak Season
Early Bird Deals
15% Discount for booking made 150 days or more prior to arrival (excluding peak season)Contact Us Now
Valid for travel dates between 18 Jul 2018 until 26 Jun 2020
- Special benefits for family traveling with baby: free use of 1 unit baby cot, 1 unit car seat for airport pick-up/drop off, 1 unit high chair.
Contact Us Now
- All the above benefits are subject to availability, prior notification is required
- Valid only for booking through this website
Villa Kayajiwa is built in an L-shape around a stunning 25-metre pool with a large wooden sun deck and tropical garden. Most of the villas rooms are on the ground floor and are connected with a walkway, with the exception of the massage room, the twin-bedded guest room and a large roof terrace, which are all on the first floor. The villas layout and the picture-perfect rice-field views make it a great spot for entertaining, relaxing and experiencing outdoor tropical living.
The master bedroom is very large indeed. Its four-poster bed has a beautiful velvet canopy, which gives the room a very romantic, almost palatial feel. It comes with a separate dressing room and an adjacent space that can be used as a small office area. In the ensuite bathroom is a very inviting stone tub and shower.
The two large guest bedrooms downstairs are mirror images of each other and come with king-sized beds and dressing rooms. The wooden furnishings and authentic Balinese paintings provide a very cosy environment and each bedroom comes with air conditioning, TV and mini bar. Both bedrooms also have semi-open air ensuite bathrooms with a shower and tub, which overlooks a lovely little private patio garden.
The fourth, slightly smaller guest bedroom is upstairs, furnished with two single beds that can be joined to make a double. This room has an ensuite bathroom which it shares with the adjacent massage room. Wooden hatches on either side provide perfect views over the rice fields on one side and the pool on the other.
The wall panels in the living and dining space can be opened up entirely. This provides a perfect opportunity for experiencing outdoor tropical living while overlooking the pool and enjoying a lovely cooling breeze (although the space can equally be closed and air-conditioned if a cooler environment is preferred). The dining room is furnished with a stunning solid wood table which can easily seat twelve, while the warm tones of the living room, combined with the colourful sofas and the beautiful ornaments (including a very impressive Balinese wedding crown), give this space a very authentic Eastern feel.
The kitchen is across the corridor from the living room and has all modern comforts and appliances, including a very large fridge and worktop. It is used by staff for preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner, but guests are welcome to make use of the kitchen as they please.
The purpose-built karaoke room is perfect for singing your heart out. From western ballads to Asian K-pop, the karaoke machine will be able to handle most of your song choices. It has its own bathroom and two large sofas.
Theres also a spa room upstairs with a massage table and a separate bathroom which is shared with the adjacent twin guest bedroom.
Villa Kayajiwa is perfectly set up for outdoor living with a 25-metre pool and a large jacuzzi which flows into the pool. On the wooden sun deck are four comfortable loungers. Theres also a spacious bale - great for an afternoon snooze.
The large tropical garden is bordered by a moat, and the sound of running water throughout the outdoor spaces creates a relaxing oasis.
Upstairs is a large roof terrace with a barbecue pit and stunning rice field views. With two outdoor sofas, this is the perfect sun-trap during the day and a great spot for sunset cocktails in the evening.