Villa Samaki is a 3 bedrooms villa nestled on the side of a gently sloping ravine, overlooking Campuhan River. In this secluded haven, your privacy and peace are enhanced by the surrounding views of the tropical forest, green rice fields, and the soothing sound of the river, all harmonizing to ensure your relaxation and sense of serenity.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|1 Bedroom Villa (2 bedroom will be locked)|
|2 Bedroom Villa (1 bedroom will be locked)|
|3 Bedroom Villa (entire villa)|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle (valid for minimum 3 nights stay)
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Welcome fruit basket
- In villa daily breakfast
- Tea and coffe at anytime
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Butler service
- Airport drop-off service upon departure with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15% government tax & service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - 31 and September 1 - 15.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31 and December 20 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; HIGH & PEAK season: 5 nights.
- Villa Capacity
- Maximum occupancy is two persons per room
- Extra person using extra bed is available at extra charge, include breakfast
- Children under 12 years old sharing bed with parents will be Free of Charge
- No adult triple sharing bed is permitted
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation (or No Show) of a booking may involve the forfeiture of deposit(s) and/or any payments made- Cancellation from 7 days and less before arrival may involve forfeiture of the full 100% payments is nonrefundable
- Cancellation from 8 days to 14 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 50% payments
- Cancellation from 15 days to 30 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 25% payments
- Cancellation from 31 days to 61 days before arrival may involve forfeiture of the 10% payments
Located in the quiet village of Moding, Villa Samaki situated five minutes away from the cultural town of Ubud, Asias art capital, famous for its artists, art galleries, palaces, temples, restaurants, and expatriate celebrities. Rafting and other popular outdoor activity programs are just a few minutes drive away while shopping, beaches, water sports and golf are a scenically beautiful 30 to 45 minutes ride.
The villa offers 3 bedrooms with ensuite including a large master bedroom, a TV area, a large living and dining area, an open air dining area, a chlorinated infinity swimming pool and a large tropical garden. Villa Samaki offers fully self " contained private villa which elegantly decorated and furnished in Balinese Classing style of Villas.
- TV Master in Living Room
- AC all rooms
- Home Theathre
- Cable Tv
- Stereo System Living Room
- Safety box