The Baganding Villa
The Baganding Villa is situated down a quiet lane in the heart of Seminyak. Surrounding this very private villa is a peaceful garden, 12-metre swimming pool complete with water fountains, sun deck and loungers, and deep well-furnished verandas that lead into airy living spaces. Indoors, guests will find soft furnishings paired with a tasteful collection of artwork and antiques collected over the years. The four large bedrooms are lavishly furnished, each adjoined by an exotic ensuite bathroom. The Baganding Villas team of welcoming staff are professionally trained and include a personal chef who prepares a wide variety of delicious meals.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|4 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2018) August 19 - 31
- (2019) April 5 - 16, June 15 - 21 and August 18 - 31
- (2020) March 28 - April 8, April 14 - May 2 and June 20 - 26
High season period:
- (2018) March 29 - April 2, June 23 - August 18, December 15 - 25
- (2019) February 2 - 10, April 17 - 21, June 22 - August 17, December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - 31 and April 9 - 13
Peak season period:
- (2018 - 2019) December 26 - January 5
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
Grocery bills at cost.
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Last Minute Deals
10% Discount for booking made less than 15 days prior to arrivalContact Us Now
Long Stay Promotion
- 15% Discount for booking 14 nights up and 20% discount for booking 30 nights up during Low SeasonContact Us Now
- 10% Discount for booking 14 nights up and 15% discount for booking 30 nights up during High Season
- 5% Discount for booking 14 nights up and 10% discount for booking 30 nights up during Peak Season
Early Bird Deals
15% Discount for booking made 150 days or more prior to arrival (excluding peak season)Contact Us Now
Valid for travel dates between 28 Jul 2018 until 26 Jun 2020
- Special benefits for family traveling with baby: free use of 1 unit baby cot, 1 unit car seat for airport pick-up/drop off, 1 unit high chair.
Contact Us Now
- All the above benefits are subject to availability, prior notification is required
- Valid only for booking through this website
The three-storey Baganding Villa is set in tropical gardens with a private entrance, double garage and 12-metre pool. The ground floor consists of the master bedroom, living room, dining room and guest kitchen. There are two guest bedrooms and a media/reading room on the first floor. The third floor has a part-indoor rooftop terrace with lounge, bar and outdoor dining. Located within the gardens is the fourth bedroom, a traditional styled lumbung (rice barn).
All four of the generously sized ensuite bedrooms at The Baganding Villa come equipped with comfortable mattresses, air-conditioning and ample storage space. A mixture of marble, native woods and natural stones were used in the construction of these tastefully designed rooms, which can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests.
The Baganding Villas handsome ground-floor master suite is furnished with a king-size bed, comfortable armchair, and a 42-inch wall-mounted television. At the far side of the room sliding glass doors lead out onto a veranda overlooking the swimming pool. The hardwood floors are accented with oriental rugs that complement the rooms unique, handcrafted headboard and statuettes. A large walk-in dressing room leads into a well-lit, sizeable terrazzo bathroom equipped with built-in tub, his and hers sinks and enclosed shower with glass skylight.
Guest Bedroom 1
Situated immediately above the master suite, this sensuously lit bedroom boasts a vaulted ceiling adorned with a finely crafted chandelier, a king-size bed, comfortable armchair and a 42-inch television. The floor of richly hued merbau wood is topped with an oriental rug and sliding glass doors lead out onto a balcony overlooking the pool and garden. The walk-in dressing room leads into a bathroom that incorporates granite and natural stone with an open-air shower and ambient lighting.
Guest Bedroom 2
Next to the second bedroom, and sharing its pool-view balcony, this twin-bedded room is ideal for children or singles (alternatively, the beds can be joined to make a king). The vibrant blue and lavender dcor is bright and fresh, and the room is equipped with a 38-inch television. The walk-in dressing room leads into a marble bathroom with an enclosed shower.
Set in a corner of the garden near the villa entrance, the fourth bedroom is perfect for those looking for a little extra privacy. Occupying the upper floor of a traditional lumbung-style building, this charming space is furnished with a queen-size bed, wardrobe, hardwood floors and terrazzo bathroom with open-air shower.
The opulent indoor living spaces at The Baganding Villa balance high-end interior design with comfort and functionality. The dining area is defined by a large wooden table with comfortable seating for eight. Overhead is a glass skylight that allows natural light to flow through during the day. In this largely open-plan space, which includes a full-service, well-equipped kitchen, rooms are partitioned with either archways or hardwood shelving displaying the owners unique collection of arts and crafts from around the region. Deeply cushioned sofas in both the ground level living room and rooftop bar offer the perfect place to relax or socialise. The reading room provides an optimal space to escape into the pages of a favourite book, while a gentle cross-breeze passes through the windows, carrying with it the soothing sound of the sea.
The Baganding Villa is overflowing with chill-out spaces for outdoor living. Ground level verandas, first-storey balconies and the glorious rooftop terrace are furnished with a mixture of wood and rattan sofas, seats and tables, including a six-seater dining table and teak day beds on the garden-side veranda, perfect for afternoon tea.
The 12-metre swimming pool includes a shallow end for kids and becomes an illuminated garden centrepiece at night. It is bordered by a wooden deck topped with six sun loungers and a cushioned bal, ideal for massage treatments in a serene setting. The rooftop terrace is furnished with a dining table for eight. Just inside, under a soaring alang-alang roof, is a soft L-shaped sofa and a full service bar. With its spectacular views and brilliant sunsets, this is the quintessential spot to entertain guests.