Grand Cliff Ungasan
Three-storey Villa Grand Cliff Ungasan comprises five ensuite bedrooms, terraces and balconies, a cinema room, 20-metre pool, and jacuzzi deck. The villa is entered via its middle floor, which is also home to a large living/dining room with a bar, and to the pool and pool deck. The two master suites and one guest room are on the top floor. Two more bedrooms and the home cinema can be found on the lower level, which is also home to an open-air jacuzzi tub, a furnished timber deck, and a large relaxation gazebo.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|5 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
Rates do not include breakfast.
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Season & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2019) March 29 - April 16, June 7 - 20 and August 25 - October 19
- (2020) March 27 - April 7, April 14 - 19, June 12 - 25, August 23 - October 17
High season period:
- (2019) February 1 - 10, April 17 - 22, June 21 - August 24, December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - February 2, April 8 - 13, June 26 - August 22, December 15 - 25
Peak season period:
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
Grocery bills at cost.
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Master Suites 1 & 2
The villas two air-conditioned master suites are situated on the upper floor, both with walk-through dressing rooms, TVs, and office areas. Each of these bedrooms is a dream in white, ensuring that nothing detracts from the spectacular views of the ocean from the king-size beds. Glass doors open to private balconies furnished with funky chairs. Each master suite features a sophisticated black tiled bathroom with twin washbasins, a soaking tub and a walk-in rain shower.
Guest Suite 1
Next to one of the masters is a sitting area and a small guest room furnished with a double bed. Equipped with air-conditioning and a TV, and completed with an ensuite bathroom and a private balcony, this room is ideal for children but also suitable for a couple.
Guest Suite 2
Located on the lower floor, furnished with a queen-size bed and adjoined by a bathroom, this suite invites you to enjoy the luxury of the adjacent cinema room, while also tempting you to step directly into the jacuzzi tub on the terrace outside. A quirky feature here is a subterranean window that looks directly into the swimming pool.
Guest Suite 3
The sleeping arrangements on the lower floor work well for families with the provision of this second suite, which is furnished with twin beds, equipped with a TV and completed with its own private bathroom.
Grand Cliff Ungasans entrance door opens onto the villas middle level, which is its social hub and home to an expansive glass-fronted living and dining room that spills out onto the sheltered pool terrace. The air-conditioned living area features a bar and a comfy modular sofa positioned around a large international-channel TV complete with a Blu-ray DVD player. A dining table for 12 dominates one side of the room, and is perfect for a social dinner.
The best place to watch an epic movie is on the villas lower floor, where you will find a dedicated home cinema room equipped with surround-sound; a Nintendo Wii; a Blu-ray DVD player and a massive projector screen. Completed with four leather La-Z-Boy reclining chairs, a plush deep-pile carpet, sound-proofed walls and a bar table, this room is as good as it gets for a real cinematic experience.
For less sedentary entertainment, challenge your fellow guests to a game of billiards at the table in the glass-walled atrium on the upper floor.
The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering, which is a blessing if you have kids, and a great opportunity to impress your companions with your cooking skills. Alternatively, you can just sit back, relax and leave it all to your own personal chef.
A furnished stone deck borders the 20-metre pool at Villa Grand Cliff Ungasan. This multi-function outdoor space is wired for sound with top-quality speakers. Here, youll find two alfresco dining tables " one seating 12, and a more intimate one for eight. Both are ideal for breakfast, a casual lunch, dinner under the stars, or simply for telling stories over cocktails as the sun goes down.
If you want to escape from your companions, head down to the villas lower level, where you will find a jacuzzi tub, a timber deck, also furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas, and a large relaxation gazebo with cushioned seating. Both the jacuzzi and the gazebo are perched on the edge of the cliff and blessed with magnificent views.