Des Indes Villa I
Accommodation at Villa Des Indes I is spread across a series of pavilions encircling the well-established tropical garden. From the main entrance, steps lead across a large koi pond into the intricately carved antique teakwood joglo the villas centrepiece. Across the lagoon pool that curves around this elegant living space lie two master bedroom bungalows. Tucked to one side of the garden, a two-storey building houses two guest suites. On the other side is another pavilion with guest bar, guest cloakroom and, behind, the kitchen and service area.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|4 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in in the villa upon arrival
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Personalized check-out in the villa upon departure
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Seasons & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2019) March 29 - April 16, June 7 - 20 and August 25 - October 19
- (2020) March 27 - April 7, April 14 - 19, June 12 - 25, August 23 - October 17
High season period:
- (2019) February 1 - 10, April 17 - 22, June 21 - August 24, December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - February 2, April 8 - 13, June 26 - August 22, December 15 - 25
Peak season period:
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
Last Minute Deals
10% Discount for booking made less than 15 days prior to arrivalContact Us Now
Long Stay Promotion
15% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 20% discount for booking 30 nights up during Low & Shoulder SeasonContact Us Now
10% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 15% discount for booking 30 nights up during High Season
5% Discount for booking 10 nights up and 10% discount for booking 30 nights up during Peak Season
Early Bird Deals
15% Discount for booking made 150 days or more prior to arrival (excluding peak season)Contact Us Now
Valid for travel dates between 14 Mar 2019 until 25 Dec 2020
- Special benefits for family traveling with baby: free use of 1 unit baby cot, 1 unit car seat for airport pick-up/drop off, 1 unit high chair.Contact Us Now
- All the above benefits are subject to availability, prior notification is required
- Valid only for booking through this website
In each of the two master suites, on an aged teakwood floor under a vaulted pavilion ceiling, sits an oversized four-poster bed, with King Koil mattress dressed in fine cotton bedding. Antique furniture and heritage artefacts enrich every surface, along with art books, magazines, and a 37-inch satellite-channel TV. An elegant dressing area leads to an enormous air-conditioned bathroom with twin basins, bathtub, walk-in shower and garden shower. Each master has its own air-conditioned den/library, with a fascinating collection of fiction and non-fiction, and a plushly upholstered sofa that doubles as an extra bed. All three rooms (bedroom, bathroom and den) open onto a wide veranda of Palimanan stone, where a marble-topped table and cane-backed chairs, planters chairs and comfortably cushioned steamer chairs provide yet more choice for private lounging.
Occupying a separate two-level building are the two beautifully furnished air-conditioned (and fan-cooled) guest bedrooms each with a four-poster bed (which can be configured as two singles in the upper level room), a window-seat that doubles as a spare bed, and colonial-style seating set before a 37-inch TV. Both rooms open onto a veranda, and also have a walk-through dressing area and ensuite bathroom (the downstairs room with alfresco shower and bathtub). The upper level bedroom has its own entrance across the koi pond, and can also be accessed from the garden bedroom; useful for families who prefer inter-connecting rooms.
At the heart of Villa Des Indes I is the magnificent living pavilion a centuries-old elaborately carved teakwood joglo, once the home of a Javanese aristocrat and believed to be the best preserved in Bali. Within this large open-sided living space are separate zones: a dining area with table for eight, and three different seating areas where colonial-style cane and rattan sofas and planters chairs cluster around coffee tables laden with books on culture and art. Oriental carpets, lacquer ware drums and stone statues are among the myriad decorative pieces embellishing this glorious space.
In a separate pavilion is the guest bar and butlers pantry, with antique masks lining one wall, an old cabinet brimming with spirits, and bar chairs pulled up at the counter ready for sunset cocktails. Along a corridor is the well-equipped kitchen the chefs domain, though guests are welcome to use it if so inclined.
Further living spaces are found within the sleeping pavilions: an air-conditioned den/library in the master pavilions, and verandas off the guest rooms provide private corners for repose away from the crowd.
Within the garden is a cushioned bal that invites lengthy afternoon siestas. Even within the lagoon pool, there are places to sit, semi-submerged with a cocktail or good book.