Grand Cliff Nusa Dua
Integrated into the side of a cliff, with every room enjoying an awe-inspiring ocean view, Villa Grand Cliff Nusa Dua spans three floors. The villa is entered on the middle level, home to an expansive living/dining room and kitchen, and a twin bedroom. Outside, a cliff-edge pool and jacuzzi, a poolside relaxation pavilion and an alfresco sitting, dining and barbecue area beckon. On the upper level is another huge living room and two guest bedrooms, while the villas lower level comprises two more bedrooms, a games room with bar and home theatre, a spa and a gym.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi internet service
- Daily car and driver for consecutive 8 hours, exclude petrol
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15,5 % government tax and service charge.
- Season & Periods
Shoulder season period:
- (2019) March 29 - April 16, June 7 - 20 and August 25 - October 19
- (2020) March 27 - April 7, April 14 - 19, June 12 - 25, August 23 - October 17
High season period:
- (2019) February 1 - 10, April 17 - 22, June 21 - August 24, December 15 - 25
- (2020) January 24 - February 2, April 8 - 13, June 26 - August 22, December 15 - 25
Peak season period:
- (2019 - 2020) December 26 - January 4
Low season period: All remaining dates.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 2 nights; SHOULDER season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
- In Villa Meals
- Terms of Payment
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request, a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request, the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date
- Cancellation Policy
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period
- Shortening of stay for any reason can be considered as a cancellation and charges may apply
All five of the generously sized bedrooms at Villa Grand Cliff Nusa Dua are blessed with glorious ocean views. All have toe-pleasing timber floors, and each is equipped with air-conditioning, a wall-mounted 43-inch international-channel TV and Blu-ray DVD player, a safe deposit box, top-class amenities and superior comforts. Four are furnished with king beds and one with twin beds.
Guest Suite 1
Situated on the middle level, this twin-bedded room opens directly onto the pool deck against a backdrop of the Indian Ocean. The bedroom is adjoined by a dressing area, complete with a built-in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom fitted with twin washbasins and a rain shower with a handheld option.
Guest Suite 2
Positioned on the top floor, this white-walled suite is accented in shades of sea-blue to reflect the ocean waves below. It is furnished with a king bed and has an adjoining bathroom with a rain shower and a handheld option. A freestanding tub is set within its own space at the back of the room, with a window that can be opened to enjoy the view.
Guest Suite 3
This large top-floor suite is furnished with a king bed plus a desk and chair oriented towards the ocean panorama. An ensuite bathroom, complete with rain shower, is located behind the bedroom but who will be able to resist a scenic soak in the sunken bathtub for two, which is positioned at the front of the bedroom behind a window of one-way-vision glass?
Guest Suite 4
Situated on the lower-ground floor, this spacious suite is furnished with a king bed and has an adjoining bathroom with a rain shower and a handheld option. A precious feature here is the bathtub for two, which is positioned at the front of the room behind a sea-view window of one-way-vision glass to enhance your bathing experience.
Wake up to the sound of the waves in the romantic Honeymoon Suite, which offers you a king-size four-poster bed and the opportunity to relish every moment of that magnificent view with the provision of a jacuzzi-tub-for-two right next to the window. Your privacy is ensured by one-way-vision glass and a blind that can be dropped after dark. This suite is located on the lower ground floor.
Entering the villa on the middle level, youll find yourself in an expansive air-conditioned living and dining space integrating a sunny breakfast table for 10 positioned adjacent to an immaculate guest kitchen. Hidden out of sight is a professional service kitchen. To the far side of this luxurious space is a formal 12-seater dining table and a guest washroom. The living area is furnished with a large modular sofa, and a 65-inch international-channel TV, while the provision of WiFi and an iPad allows access to music via Spotify, which can be played through ceiling speakers and poolside speakers. At the front of this room, glass doors open to the pool deck, the sea breezes and the view.
On the upper floor, a huge atrium-like living space is capped with a pitched, insulated glass roof, which allows the natural light to stream in from above, while diffusing the suns rays. The room is furnished with chairs, coffee table and a games table as well as a pair of elevated built-in daybeds that double as extra beds if required (at extra cost). Glass doors slide open to a breezy balcony.
On the lower floor is a games room and bar. To one side is a billiard table and a games table, while to the other is a cosy home theatre, furnished with comfy sofas and chairs and equipped with a 65-inch international-channel TV, a four-speaker surround-sound system, karaoke machine and Playstation 4. Bar tables and chairs extend onto the balcony.
More luxurious facilities on the lower level include a wood-panelled spa room with two massage beds, a shower, and an infrared sauna for two. A well-equipped gym completes this floor.
Punctuated with gnarled frangipani trees, and flanked by paved pathways and neat lawned areas, a broad timber deck wraps around three sides of the 16-metre cliff-edge infinity pool and jacuzzi. At one end is a large bal relaxation pavilion, while the other end is open to the sky and furnished with an all-weather sofa and chairs, an alfresco dining table, and a gas barbecue. Set slightly back, a pergola roof provides shelter and shade if required.
The southernmost coast of Bali is home to Villa Grand Cliff Nusa Dua, which is tucked into the cliff within the security of The Asmara Estate, just 15 or 20 metres above a honey-coloured beach. The sea is ringed by a coral reef so it is safe for swimming at high tide and offers hours of fun at low tide for the dedicated reef-comber.
Although the environment surrounding the villa is secluded and rural, the five-star resorts, restaurants and shopping facilities at the upscale tourist enclave of Nusa Dua are only five kilometres away, and easily accessible courtesy of your complimentary car and driver. The villa is a 30-minute drive from Balis international airport.