The Shores Villa
This impressive yet gracious ocean front property is located less than 50 meters away from the water in the tiny coastal fishing village of Seseh, 25 km north of the international airport, a 20 to 25 minute drive from the nightlife of Seminyak and Kuta, 15 minutes from the Tanah Lot temple, Balis most visited attraction and the world famous Nirvana Golf Course.
Villa Rates in IDR (Rupiah)
|5 Bedroom Villa|
All rates are quoted in IDR per villa (not per person) per night, with the following benefits:
- Airport pick-up service upon arrival with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personalized check-in service upon arrival in the villa
- Refreshing welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome flower arrangement
- Welcome fruit basket
- In villa daily breakfast
- Free internet service Wi-Fi
- Daily car and driver for consecutive 8 hours per day (7 passengers), exclude petrol
- Personalized check-out service upon departure in the villa
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax and service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - August 31, Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: December 20 - January 10.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 3 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 7 nights.
- Villa Capacity
Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room.
Please contact our reservation to get our special rates for stay 5 nights or moreContact Us Now
The rugged scenery, combined with a languid pace of life in an elegant atmosphere, makes this unique property an ideal getaway for demanding travelers.
Set in a large tropical garden (1,600m2) with two swimming pools, a large infinity-edge swimming pool and an Olympic (30m) indoor/outdoor lap pool, the Shores Villas inspiring design by acclaimed tropical architect V. Martin consists of a two story waterfront house with three en-suite bedrooms, each offering a 180 degree magnificent view of the Indian Ocean, living area, kitchen, dining room and a traditional Balinese guest pavilion with two en-suite bedrooms.
The main house carries a combination of innovative and contemporary shapes, sleek designs and traditional methods of construction. There are open spaces, ample volume of rooms with sliding doors and wooden blinds to allow extra coziness and privacy. A unique feature of the vast elevated living/lounge area is a glass floor showing the swimming pool underneath. While the floor-to-ceiling glass windows of the living and dining room areas provide a panoramic view of the ocean.
At night, the glowing waters of the slim outdoor/indoor lap pool crossing below the lounge to meet the ocean front infinity-edge pool creates a spectacular scene throughout the house!
On the second floor, the two identical bedrooms with their spacious balconies almost make one feels on top of a cruise liners bow, the crashing waves are within arms reach. From here, guests can have a vantage point to watch the local Jukungs perpetuate a traditional way of fishing.
Additionally, there is a media room filled with a complete home theater system, cable TV, DVD player and a game console. Behind the main house, the L-shaped guest pavilion is a traditional Balinese house, which was completely remodeled to modern standards. It has 2 bedrooms, similar in size and decoration giving a view of the ocean and the lush garden. For those dedicated to leading a spiritually balanced existence, the Yoga bale provides an inspirational setting for relaxation and meditation.
Thus the possibilities of the Shores Villa are endless, its versatility is for the visitors to explore.
- Staff included in the rental: 1 cook, 3 housekeepers, 3 security guards, 2 full-time gardeners, 1 villa manager.
- One driver with car provided free of charge for 8 hours/day (additional car/time to be taken care by guests).
- Internet connection free of charge.
- Please be advised that the unique architectural style of the Shore Villa may pose a potential risk for children below the age of 12 years.
- Many beaches in Bali are hazardous as currents can be strong. In front of the house there is a relatively quiet passage used by fishermen, which is usually suitable for swimming. Proceed carefully.
- 45-50 min from the international airport.
- 20-25 min from the nightlife districts of Seminyak, Legian, Kuta.
- 15 min from world famous Nirvana Golf Course.
- 10 min from the Echo Beach surf break.
- 15 min from the Temple of Tanah Lot.